ANON'S friend patriot tonight I had to admit my 89 year old stepfather he is bleeding blood clots there running test. He took the shot he would not listen to me I tried he took two boosters he has never had any health problems I pray its not cancer. Pray with me for Victor friends he is WWII vet flew in b-52's voted for Trump.

Only people mentioned by @Sneakers359 in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

I pray this reaches you all in good healthπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ€²
How is it going?🀲❀️
I am seeing this now

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Sending good thoughts and πŸ™ your way. Many are in that spot today. Sending much love to you and all for holding the line.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ praying for your step father Sneakers. I read ahead and saw your post about diverticulitis. I pray that he makes a full and speedy recovery. And please thank him for his service! 🫢🏻😊

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Wow my father in law flew B52 bomber during ww2
I remember hearing about his plane buzzing the towers
They were punished by adding more flights
πŸ™
Sending prayers his way.πŸ™πŸ™

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ’”πŸ™

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ you go girl.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

He is ok it is diverticulitis

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Dear Father, please reach out to this loving Father and Veteran, allow him kindness and peace.. touch those who will be helping him that the treatment is correct...Lord make him strong, he has paid many dues and could use your grace....On Jesus name , Amen.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’―πŸ’Ÿ our President Trump❣️

I salute your Step Dad. My father worked on the radar systems on the B52's. My mother has a magnet that came from a B52. My father brought home, 😊

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA πŸ’« Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come πŸ™

πŸ€πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ»πŸ€

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I wanna Thank all Patriots that Pray for My stepfather yesterday found out it wasn't cancer it was diverticulosis thanks to all my Patriot friends and Anons you Rock oh and FJB

☺️πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Praise God! πŸ˜‡πŸ™ŒπŸ™

(2) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Praying for Victor!πŸ™πŸ™Œ

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈDear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around Victor and heal him completely of all that is making him sick and harming him. Please give him comfort, peace, healing, love, rest, and whatever else he needs to get through this. You already know what he needs. If it be Your will Father. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

prayers my friend - sadly dealing with my cousin - who is more like my sister - has just been diagnosed with blood cancer - they are throwing everything at her - she may be dead within a year - if the bone marrow transplant works, she may have 4-5 years - she was a vital, healthy woman..I think she had 2 boosters - I am convinced it is the shot and boosters that are killing her - prayers for you and your family

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

Prayers ..... hope he is comfortable and is comforted by healing arms.. HUGS my Fren.πŸ’•πŸ™

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

πŸ’šπŸ™πŸ’›πŸ™πŸ’›πŸ™πŸ’™

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Thanks to all.of you for your prayers it wasn't cancer it was diverticulitis something simular there keeping him over night God is good.

πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

All Glory be to GodπŸ™πŸ˜‡

(4) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

Love Living in TN...#takeoffyourmask WWG1WGA TRUMP IS PRESIDENT #pedojoeandthehohavetogo

Praying for strength, healing and comfort for your stepfather and all of your family. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Fenbenlabs.com I think is the website

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Lifting up your stepfather and you both! Prayers for solutions and the best of caring hearts with great skills to heal. In Jesus name, amen.
πŸ™βœ¨β€οΈβœ¨β€οΈβœ¨πŸ™

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Prayers going up now for complete healing in Yeshua's name.

Numbers 6:24-26