"Say What You and Mean What You Say" โ€œChance Favors the Prepared Mindโ€ Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

ANON'S friend patriot tonight I had to admit my 89 year old stepfather he is bleeding blood clots there running test. He took the shot he would not listen to me I tried he took two boosters he has never had any health problems I pray its not cancer. Pray with me for Victor friends he is WWII vet flew in b-52's voted for Trump.

Thanks to all.of you for your prayers it wasn't cancer it was diverticulitis something simular there keeping him over night God is good.

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sneakers359 in this post can reply

๐Ÿ’–We are all Godโ€™s children.๐Ÿ’–

All Glory be to God๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡

๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, โค๏ธUSA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. ๐Ÿคฌ pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Thanks for update. The power of prayer is nothing short of amazing. God bless๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Praise Jesus! ๐Ÿ™ Continued prayers for Victorโ€™s healing and restored health.๐Ÿ’•

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didnโ€™t realize that we were seeds!!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ prayersโ€ฆ. My grandma died from from undiagnosed diverticulitisโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

(1) Show this thread