AU Fam, I am down for the count, the heat got to me, I overdid it yesterday and I was so sick this morning😩resting, trying to sip on Ginger Ale, sucking on Himalayan salt, diffusing…pls,I would so appreciate your prayers🐸💝🙏🏻

Only people mentioned by @amylilley in this post can reply

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response amy lilley to her Publication

Lots and lots of water.

Did I say water?

🙏💗🙏💗🙏

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

🙏🙏🇨🇦

🙏🙏🙏

Navy vet, been reading on here since it started, never registered until now. I have read and learned, you all make Anonup a very good site.

you got them, Amen

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Circle us, Lord
Keep strife without, keep peace within
Keep fear without, keep hope within
Keep pride without, keep trust within
Keep evil out, keep good within
May we walk in the hope of your kingdom
Fill us with your light and love
Be with us all through this day
Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

Sending you BIG LOVE and hope you are fortified in every way.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Amen, thank you😇

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty, surround Amy with a hedge of protection. Bless her with increased faith in You, guidance, wisdom, discernment, strength, comfort, love, support, peace of mind and complete healing. In Your Precious and Might Son Jesus Christ's Name, I pray, Amen. 💕

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Amen, thank you😇

(1) Show this thread

Creek Runner, Truth Seeker, Follower of Christ... Wife, Mother, Grandmother... LOVE MY TRIBE!!! Twitter @NikkoVictorious

BIOLYTE... IV in a bottle!!! Drink it cold. Citrus is my favorite. 4.99 at my drugstore. Other places have them. Keep a couple on hand when someone gets sick. Gatorade has too much sugar. They're expensive, but kick in quick!

In response NIKKO VICTORIOUS to her Publication

Hubby just walked in with it, thank you!!!

(1) Show this thread

🙏 praying

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

Gatorade or pediolyte for electrolyts, cool towels on neck & crooks of your arms, cool tub or shower....lots of water...

Sending prayers and love 💕

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏💙🙏

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Barbara O'Neil, a very good Aussi naturopath, says we need a bit of salt with every glass of water in order to hydrate the cells. Otherwise we eliminate most of the water.

She recommends Celtic gray sea salt instead of pink Himalayan salt.

Prayers for your recovery🙏😇

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

We’ll pick it up when I’m feeling better, for now, the Himalayan will do, thank you! She’s amazing😇

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Healing prayers for you! Stay cool, use a fan if you have to, sip on water throughout the day!

🙏🙏🙏

Sending love and prayers

🙏😇😘STAY HYDRATED
DRINK DRINK DRINK WATER .................
DON'T BE OUT IN THE HEAT THIS IS VERY SERIOUS
WATCH YOURSELF DEAR .........

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I am a fan of big glass everyday of lemonade sweetened with stevia and 2 spoonfuls of sol water added. And lots of water. Rest. Rest. Rest.
🙏

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

FYI we just learned that stevia is a natural contraceptive.

(1) Show this thread

💖🙏🙏🙏💖

Amy, you are doing all the right things. You need rest and sleep. Take a much needed break.
🙏🙏

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Thank you Linda, so appreciate your comment🤗feeling better this AM, had some toast, it’s a start, sweet blessings on your day😇

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

WATER. I just got through this last week and my doctor said to flush with water to 2 liters per day. Take cool showers and not warm or hot.

You have to keep the kidneys hydrated well.

NO SODA.

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Glad you’re okay!!! Feeling better this morning, sweet blessings😇

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

🙏🙏🙏

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Healing Prayers sent Amy! 🙏🏻🫶❤️

In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication

Thank you so much, feeling better this morning, sweet blessings😇

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying

#BlessUp

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

🙏🙏🙏