Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

AU Fam, I am down for the count, the heat got to me, I overdid it yesterday and I was so sick this morning😩resting, trying to sip on Ginger Ale, sucking on Himalayan salt, diffusing…pls,I would so appreciate your prayers🐸💝🙏🏻

Creek Runner, Truth Seeker, Follower of Christ... Wife, Mother, Grandmother... LOVE MY TRIBE!!! Twitter @NikkoVictorious

In response amy lilley to her Publication

BIOLYTE... IV in a bottle!!! Drink it cold. Citrus is my favorite. 4.99 at my drugstore. Other places have them. Keep a couple on hand when someone gets sick. Gatorade has too much sugar. They're expensive, but kick in quick!

Only people mentioned by @amylilley in this post can reply

Creek Runner, Truth Seeker, Follower of Christ... Wife, Mother, Grandmother... LOVE MY TRIBE!!! Twitter @NikkoVictorious

In response amy lilley to her Publication

Put in freezer and get it cold!

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response NIKKO VICTORIOUS to her Publication

So, I’m feeling better this AM, just had 1/2 a piece of toast, it’s a start. As it turns out, I couldn’t drink the Biolyte, had a few sips and it came back up, so I stuck with was was working, fresh ginger tea, Himalayan salt, some ginger ale on the side…good news is that we have it, COLD…thank you, you’ve been really sweet…sweet blessings on your day🙏🏻💝😇

(1) Show this thread