Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

AU Fam, I am down for the count, the heat got to me, I overdid it yesterday and I was so sick this morning😩resting, trying to sip on Ginger Ale, sucking on Himalayan salt, diffusing…pls,I would so appreciate your prayers🐸💝🙏🏻

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response amy lilley to her Publication

🙏 Dear God Almighty, surround Amy with a hedge of protection. Bless her with increased faith in You, guidance, wisdom, discernment, strength, comfort, love, support, peace of mind and complete healing. In Your Precious and Might Son Jesus Christ's Name, I pray, Amen. 💕

Only people mentioned by @amylilley in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response amy lilley to her Publication

You are most welcome.
Are you feeling any better at all?

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Just opened the bottle, going to sip a little at a time…that’s my best for right now, will keep you (All) posted…incredible response, deeply touched🐸

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Yes a bit better, have slept on and off, have a headache and still a bit nauseous…hubby says I look good…love him😇

(2) Show this thread