🔥🔥🔥 Ok, need some help from you all...

I sprained my hand (slammed it in the door of all things), and it is on fire today. I have tried everything I can think of and detest a doc.

Cold packs, Turmeric, splinting it (which caused even m ore pain).

I know there has to be something I can put on it.

Keep in mind I am diabetic.

Shoot me your ideas...

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Still burning here and there. ER gave me prescription steroids, but it wore off in the night and made it hurt worse, so I stopped using it.

Just going to let it heal on its own, might take longer, but I will be fine. Ice packs help if I need it!

If I could just stop banging it into things, that would be nice! lol😊

But all is good!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

TY for sharing!!!😉

(2) Show this thread

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

I take this every day!

(1) Show this thread

Comfrey and arnica works great 😊

In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

Check out iodine for tendons and soft tissue.

(1) Show this thread

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

How is your hand? Did you find relief?

In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication

ER doc said to give it another week, no bones fractured or broken.So I can relax now!

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Arnica! Homeopathic pills and creams available!! It is amazing natural remedy.

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

TY!!! I prefer natural remedies! But it appears Urgent Care might be the wisest choice with the Diabetes complications! Heading out now...

(1) Show this thread

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

Be well

In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication

TYVM!!! I will do my best!!!

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Arnica gel...and castor oil pack. Could also soak in Epsom salt water. Feel better fren!

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

TYVM Fren!!! I will do my best!!!

(1) Show this thread

TY and God Bless you all for your comments, suggestions, support, love, prayers, well wishes and healing sent!!! I appreciate you all!!!

I think I will be heading to urgent care, to have it checked in case.

I will let you all know as soon as I can!!!💛

Ibuprophen, cold packs and wrap it in stretchy medical wrap to keep it from moving. Maybe a good CBD with even low amount of THC?

In response Pam Tomlinson to his Publication

Hemp oil before CBD or THC for me, but TY, I will keep this all in mind!!!

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

All I know is 'keep it in an upright position at all times'
When my son broke his wrist roller blading, of course he was in tremendous pain. My sister-in-law (an RN) said keep it upright to relieve the pain (he had to have surgery with pins etc)
I slammed my finger in the dryer once (I know stupid right)
I was just watching a video on castor oil.
maybe a sling to keep it elevated (of course elbow lower/hand higher)
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response connie wright to her Publication

Trying to! TY!!! I think Urgent care might set me up with something. Feeling like I need to go now, especially with the diabetes complications. 💛

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mom-2 boys (1inheaven), grandma, dogmom, Irish/Mohawk patriot. Surgical Tech-tissue recovery, meme-sharing Patriot. WWG1WGA🐸

Arnica Montana gel. Helps with some muscle aches and Arnica helps heal bruises 4x faster than healing on its own.

i would at least go to an urgent care. If it's on fire it could be broken. better to be safe than sorry. It could also be a torn tendon which will not heal in a short time

In response Leslie Henson to her Publication

True, been reading up on things with diabetes and it is almost a MUST to go!

(1) Show this thread

kris...if you have alot of swelling..
possible you might have fracture.
dont know why you detest doc..but
i would have it checked out.
just my opinion

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

I detest docs ever since I had my youngest. I knew they lied then. This was in 2000. They told me not to get used to my son, meaning he would die. From then on out, I went all out to not listen and PROVE them wrong. Kind of a personal battle. No one was going to tell me my own child was not going to live and he has proven them all wrong! He is one of 10-11 people in the world (some have said more since then) that are actually living without the portion of the brain he is missing. So needless to say further, I do not trust Docs.

Although on the other hand. I do have two I TRUST. Dr. Tennpenny and Dr. Doris Rapp.

Both are ones I highly TRUST!

(1) Show this thread

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

I was playing with a wild cat, it ended up bruising bone in my hand. Soaked it in H2O2. It makes your skin a bit translucent, i could see the bruising.

But the real point is that you are feeding the injury oxygen.

In response Plassstic Man to his Publication

Interesting, TY!!! Another to add to my growing list of things here. TY and TY all!!!

(1) Show this thread

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

so sorry to hear this.. my first line of defense would be start taking high doses of vitamin c for a few days. don't have a specific mg amount just take enough until your body doesn't tolerate it (nicely saying, until you get the runs and then reduce the mg amount) High doses of Vit c bring oxygen to an injured site and helps the healing process. Ginger and Tumeric are also anti-inflammatory. Ice and elevate and if you can tolerate it maybe a compression wrap or glove. Good luck

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

Body will not tolerate Ginger any longer. But the thought is Good there!!!

Vit C yes, Turmeric yes, and compression wrap made it worse, did this with a splint and it hurt to high heaven then.

Sounding like I better get my act in gear and just go to urgent care. Yuck, but might just be the best at this point.

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

If you have witch hazel, soak a cotton cloth with it
Either have the witch hazel in the fridge or put the soaked cloth in the freezer for a bit & put it on like a cold compress - it might help

I use the witch hazel for bruises mostly, but I slammed a thumb in a door a few months ago (yes it hurt like a mother) & I used that
I did have to break down & take an Advil to sleep well the first night, but I use the natural remedies every chance that I can

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

I have witch hazel too! I will keep this in mind as well!! TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Heritage Store (Edgar Cayce) brand Castor Oil with the Wool Pad. They sell at Natural Grocers and other health food stores.

Glad no bones were broken.

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

I don't think any were broken, but not sure yet. I do have that trigger finger with the middle finger though, and was told this is not a good sign.

(1) Show this thread

You should also order these books:

The Oil That Heals/A Physicians Successes With Castor Oil Treatments- W.A.McGarey, M.D.

Healing With DMSO- The Complete Guide to Safe & Natural treatments for Managing pain, inflammation, & other chronic ailments w dimethyl sulfoxide- Amanda Vollmer

The One Minute Cure- Madison Cavanaugh

The Ultimate Guide To Methylene Blue- Mark Sloan

Good to have on hand. I ordered them all from Amazon.

In response Sara Legvold to his Publication

TY!!! I will look into these!!! Add to my list to buy when I can.

Is anyone a fan of castor oil, when one was forced to have a spoonful every day? lol

Anyways, yes, very helpful stuff!!!

hemp oil and Black Seed Oil too! I wonder if the Black Seed Oil would help, as I have that on hand.

(1) Show this thread

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

Have you used the hot and cold therapy to relieve pain, muscle pain? From heating pads and hot water bottles to cold compresses & cooling sprays, these therapies reduce inflammation, improve circulation, reduce swelling & increase comfort.

BEST are APPLES, as they are good for balancing and cleansing, purifying the organs, improve circulation in your lymphatic system, repair damaged skin, and regulate blood sugar. The apple is an ancient food that brings us back to the source. It is one of the very first foods to have comforted us, and so apples connect us to a sense of sanctuary. A ray of hope that puts us in touch, it’s instilled in our bodies that when the outside world seems bleak, an apple can reconnect us to life and rebirth.

To press the reset button on your body, juice celery by itself. Full effect drink a full 16 oz. of fresh celery juice daily & make sure it’s on an empty stomach to raise hydrochloric acid levels efficiently. BEST results drink two a day.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

I use celery everyday and used to eat apples a lot when I had teeth. Applesauce and low on the sugar is still a go for me.

I will note all this, TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

OUCH! Geez Kris who were you mad at LOL JK.
You should get it xrayed to make sure not broken too

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I don't think I was mad, and I know you are kidding. I was just in a rush to get on with the long drive and perhaps I was tired with brain not thinking clearly. 😏

Once upon a time when I got mad, I used to blow lightbulbs. I have come a long way since then. I don't get mad like that, but I can set off the self checkouts, and I am not mad, but it happens every single time, almost!!! lol

(2) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I use Cucurmin. It's a derivative of tumeric. It's all natural for pain & inflammation. The only thing that works for me I get the extra strength & you can't overdose on it. Terry's naturals is the one I buy from my local health food store. I asked what they had & the person pointed me in this direction. I tried tumeric in the past & did nothing for me but this one also has botswailla (sp) in it. Takes to pain right away.

TY, I have not seen just the curcumin before, I will have to look into getting some of this too!

(1) Show this thread

I forgot. I have also used Miracle Clay for reducing inflammation. https://www.dynamitespecialty.com/miracle-clay/

Ok, TY!!! I will keep this in mind too!

(1) Show this thread

Try Beeswax Bandage. It reduces swelling and helps a lot with pain. I was able to order on Amazon but they show it as not available at the moment. Here is the website:
https://www.localharvest.org/honey-guy-products-M19307

TY, that is not one I have tried or used before, Interesting!!!

(1) Show this thread

Sending prayers for healing for you.
Possibly not mentioned yet:
frankincense, aka botswellia,
arnica, can be cream, gel or oral tablets

In response Every Time to her Publication

TY!!! No, not mentioned yet. I will keep this Frankincense in mind though!

(1) Show this thread

ARNICA
Any cream containing arnica is of a great help.
comforts the pain and feels like a breeze on burning sensation.

In response Ion Papa to her Publication

TY!!! Yes, that burning is what I feel!

(1) Show this thread

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

Hot epsom salt soak.

In response Sherry Slape to her Publication

Ok, TY!!! I have some, I will do this shortly!

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I have some arnica cream or roll on. Is the skin broken? If so cream will be gentler. If not roll on dries faster. I can leave
It in town today when I go. Let me know if skin is broken.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Skin is not broken, but the index finger got in the way of the door and got a blood blister there, it is settling down though with the blood blister. I can meet you, if you like, just let me know.

That would help a ton! TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

PRAYERS IT GETS BETTER BUT IF YOU HAVE A 24 HOURS MED CENTER NEAR YOU GET IT X RAYED TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE NOT BROKEN IT WHICH COULD CAUSE PERMANENT DAMAGE IF NOT TAKEN CARE OF CORRECTLY LOVE AND HEALING TO YOU KRIS PRAYERS FOR GOD TO LEAD GUIDE DIRECT AND PROTECT YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

TY yes, and with Diabetes it is a huge concern of not healing correctly! I will give things another day or two and then will head to the Doc to see what they can do. I know, suck it up, and just go, I will!!! 😊

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

A few years ago my leg from my knee to my foot feel asleep. When I stood up I did not notice it. I took a step with that leg and fell like a sack of potatoes. My leg disjointed from my ankle and I bruised it badly. The pain was unbearable. I actually thought I broke my ankle. So, I used DMSO (pure form). I rubbed it on three times a day. On the third day I could walk normally. It completely healed. No more bruising, swelling, or discomfort. I bought some more from Tractor supply. You can get it in a liquid form or gel. I got the gel. It says it is for horses, but so what. It still works.

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

45 minute journey to a Tractor Supply, but I will keep this in mind if I cannot find the other solutions to help! TY!!! I have not heard of this one either!!!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

DMSO? what is it please

(2) Show this thread

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

I have wellness clinic that use frequency healing and scalar like Royal Rife invented
Help my bad back and bum knee on this old man

In response Tmaga Amaga to his Publication

Nothing like that in my area, but that sounds great, I will see if any meditation music frequency with sound might help alleviate as well. TY!!!

In response Tmaga Amaga to his Publication

I believe in it...but way too expensive for me. Rife got the bum-rush, like many other healers and folk trying to help folk...sigh.

(2) Show this thread