1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

🔥🔥🔥 Ok, need some help from you all...

I sprained my hand (slammed it in the door of all things), and it is on fire today. I have tried everything I can think of and detest a doc.

Cold packs, Turmeric, splinting it (which caused even m ore pain).

I know there has to be something I can put on it.

Keep in mind I am diabetic.

Shoot me your ideas...

I have wellness clinic that use frequency healing and scalar like Royal Rife invented
Help my bad back and bum knee on this old man

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tag456 in this post can reply

In response Tmaga Amaga to his Publication

I believe in it...but way too expensive for me. Rife got the bum-rush, like many other healers and folk trying to help folk...sigh.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Tmaga Amaga to his Publication

Nothing like that in my area, but that sounds great, I will see if any meditation music frequency with sound might help alleviate as well. TY!!!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Try this...and there are many more. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jQzdfGxN5Q&t=152s

528 Hz | Sleep Time Whole Body Damage Repair and Energy Boost | 9 Hours - YouTube

528 Hz | Whole Body Aura Cleanse and Energy Boost | 9 HoursThis calming Sleep Music is designed with 528Hz as root note. The latest research in Japan has sho...

(1) Show this thread