1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

🔥🔥🔥 Ok, need some help from you all...

I sprained my hand (slammed it in the door of all things), and it is on fire today. I have tried everything I can think of and detest a doc.

Cold packs, Turmeric, splinting it (which caused even m ore pain).

I know there has to be something I can put on it.

Keep in mind I am diabetic.

Shoot me your ideas...

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

so sorry to hear this.. my first line of defense would be start taking high doses of vitamin c for a few days. don't have a specific mg amount just take enough until your body doesn't tolerate it (nicely saying, until you get the runs and then reduce the mg amount) High doses of Vit c bring oxygen to an injured site and helps the healing process. Ginger and Tumeric are also anti-inflammatory. Ice and elevate and if you can tolerate it maybe a compression wrap or glove. Good luck

Body will not tolerate Ginger any longer. But the thought is Good there!!!

Vit C yes, Turmeric yes, and compression wrap made it worse, did this with a splint and it hurt to high heaven then.

Sounding like I better get my act in gear and just go to urgent care. Yuck, but might just be the best at this point.

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Best wishes... I will continue to pray for healing for you.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

TYVM!!! That is kind of you!!! God Bless!!!

I pray for all to be healed, naturally as God intended

(2) Show this thread