1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

🔥🔥🔥 Ok, need some help from you all...

I sprained my hand (slammed it in the door of all things), and it is on fire today. I have tried everything I can think of and detest a doc.

Cold packs, Turmeric, splinting it (which caused even m ore pain).

I know there has to be something I can put on it.

Keep in mind I am diabetic.

Shoot me your ideas...

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I use Cucurmin. It's a derivative of tumeric. It's all natural for pain & inflammation. The only thing that works for me I get the extra strength & you can't overdose on it. Terry's naturals is the one I buy from my local health food store. I asked what they had & the person pointed me in this direction. I tried tumeric in the past & did nothing for me but this one also has botswailla (sp) in it. Takes to pain right away.

TY, I have not seen just the curcumin before, I will have to look into getting some of this too!

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I didn't know about it either. but when I told them about tumeric she showed me this. Boy it's a life saver for me. It says take 3/day but was told I can take as many as I need for pain. Lasts about 3ish hours.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Sounds great!!! I will have to get some!!!

AS is, I take Ibuprofen 4 tabs a night to keep the inflammation down with my broken teeth. Have for 5 years, but Doc is monitoring all that and it is only once per day. Turmeric I use during the day if needed.

And yes, I am aware of the Ibuprofen, but it is what has worked and I will look into your suggestion as I think it might just help me better!

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread