1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

🔥🔥🔥 Ok, need some help from you all...

I sprained my hand (slammed it in the door of all things), and it is on fire today. I have tried everything I can think of and detest a doc.

Cold packs, Turmeric, splinting it (which caused even m ore pain).

I know there has to be something I can put on it.

Keep in mind I am diabetic.

Shoot me your ideas...

Have you used the hot and cold therapy to relieve pain, muscle pain? From heating pads and hot water bottles to cold compresses & cooling sprays, these therapies reduce inflammation, improve circulation, reduce swelling & increase comfort.

BEST are APPLES, as they are good for balancing and cleansing, purifying the organs, improve circulation in your lymphatic system, repair damaged skin, and regulate blood sugar. The apple is an ancient food that brings us back to the source. It is one of the very first foods to have comforted us, and so apples connect us to a sense of sanctuary. A ray of hope that puts us in touch, it’s instilled in our bodies that when the outside world seems bleak, an apple can reconnect us to life and rebirth.

To press the reset button on your body, juice celery by itself. Full effect drink a full 16 oz. of fresh celery juice daily & make sure it’s on an empty stomach to raise hydrochloric acid levels efficiently. BEST results drink two a day.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

I use celery everyday and used to eat apples a lot when I had teeth. Applesauce and low on the sugar is still a go for me.

I will note all this, TY!!!

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

I take Celeryforce when 'juicing' of celery is not conveinant, available. (on amazon)

I go to an organic orchard that allows you to pick apples yourself. The skin of fresh, unwashed, pesticide- and wax-free produce contains elevated microorganisms that are critical to the health of your gut and immune system. Also, the act of picking fruit is also one of the most powerful, grounding meditations that exists.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

You can also stew apples. When cold it is basically apple sauce. Put Cinnamon stick in the pot of apples with a little water. I haven't made this in a while but I loved eating it with plain yogurt (Brown cow or Fage) and a little honey.

(2) Show this thread