1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

🔥🔥🔥 Ok, need some help from you all...

I sprained my hand (slammed it in the door of all things), and it is on fire today. I have tried everything I can think of and detest a doc.

Cold packs, Turmeric, splinting it (which caused even m ore pain).

I know there has to be something I can put on it.

Keep in mind I am diabetic.

Shoot me your ideas...

kris...if you have alot of swelling..
possible you might have fracture.
dont know why you detest doc..but
i would have it checked out.
just my opinion

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @memyselfi in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

I detest docs ever since I had my youngest. I knew they lied then. This was in 2000. They told me not to get used to my son, meaning he would die. From then on out, I went all out to not listen and PROVE them wrong. Kind of a personal battle. No one was going to tell me my own child was not going to live and he has proven them all wrong! He is one of 10-11 people in the world (some have said more since then) that are actually living without the portion of the brain he is missing. So needless to say further, I do not trust Docs.

Although on the other hand. I do have two I TRUST. Dr. Tennpenny and Dr. Doris Rapp.

Both are ones I highly TRUST!