1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

🔥🔥🔥 Ok, need some help from you all...

I sprained my hand (slammed it in the door of all things), and it is on fire today. I have tried everything I can think of and detest a doc.

Cold packs, Turmeric, splinting it (which caused even m ore pain).

I know there has to be something I can put on it.

Keep in mind I am diabetic.

Shoot me your ideas...

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

kris...if you have alot of swelling..
possible you might have fracture.
dont know why you detest doc..but
i would have it checked out.
just my opinion

I detest docs ever since I had my youngest. I knew they lied then. This was in 2000. They told me not to get used to my son, meaning he would die. From then on out, I went all out to not listen and PROVE them wrong. Kind of a personal battle. No one was going to tell me my own child was not going to live and he has proven them all wrong! He is one of 10-11 people in the world (some have said more since then) that are actually living without the portion of the brain he is missing. So needless to say further, I do not trust Docs.

Although on the other hand. I do have two I TRUST. Dr. Tennpenny and Dr. Doris Rapp.

Both are ones I highly TRUST!

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kris Williams, click on at the bottom under it