Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Goodvib3s7) can see their posts

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธThanks for sharing this. It's nice to know, we aren't alone. Some of us feel more lost than others. It has definitely felt like a roller coaster. Some days are good and some are bad. So many different emotions. God keeps me grounded. That is where I focus most of my time and energy.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Thank you,@kimrunner and@vincentkennedy ...remaining on the banned list at Twit has (at times) caused me (and I'm certain others still on that list) feel VERY alone if it weren't for Holy Spirit who speaks ALL Truth.

It is Patriot frens like you, @VK and others, that always bring beautiful thoughts and reminders to never, ever give up.

#FamilyIsEverything
#GodWins

๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ

Was VK sending a message? A lot of fireworks in that video, doesn't 4th of July have fireworks?

WRWY! Well said.

Thank you for posting this!

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

So tru, we live in two worlds. Thank you to all you brave and beautiful Frens, from all over the world!!!!TheTruthShinesBrightโœจ
WWG1WGAโœจ๐ŸŒโœจ

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Hold the LINE............ThanQ!! :)

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I Love Jesus Christ, family, ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ Friends ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸRe-igniting light Within.

โœจ๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ’› ๐ŸŒŸโœจ

โ€œYOUR LIFE, ALL OF YOUR LIFE, IS YOUR PATH OF AWAKENING. BY RESISTING OR NOT DEALING WITH ITS CHALLENGES, YOU STAY ASLEEP TO REALITY. PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT LIFE IS TRYING TO REVEAL TO YOU. SAY YES TO ITS FIERCE, RUTHLESS, AND LOVING GRACE.โ€ โ€“ ADYASHANTI

To be on a spiritual path means to look inward as often as outward, knowing that the externals of our lives are reflections of our thoughts and words, manifestations of that which we are imagining and energizing into being with the fuel of our passion. To use the rearview mirror to be sure that the path behind is clear of debris and that we do not obstruct anotherโ€™s journey with the clutter of our own. It means making peace with our past, knowing our future contains it, and summoning the courage it takes to acknowledge, forgive, and release whatever we have clung to that impedes our movement.

https://rumble.com/v2hljwi-april-11-2023.html

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Have my teary downer moments, but like Inspector Clouseau, I bounce back and get grounded. ๐Ÿ‘Š
Thanks for asking โค๏ธ
Hope@vincentkennedy and you are doing well too!

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

In response Divine Conscious to her Publication

Me to, it moved me a lot. TheTruthShinesBright
WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

My awakening is hard, lonely, but empowering. I've accepted that I'm inept at sharing "what is really going on." It's so complex that I fumble over the points I think are so convincing! So I remain true to the belief that we have already won, and that truly, "nothing can stop what is coming." But I'm becoming cynical at times about WHAT is coming because so many unbelievable occurrences keep prevailing! I know it's a movie. But I'm tiring of its length.
My faith continues to be strong and grows deeper. That's comforting and what is most meaningful. I said to my sister recently in comforting her about how she blurts out comments she considers inappropriate.
"You're too hard on yourself. Truth is hard to hold in when you cannot lie!"
I then told her, " I think that might be quotable. I just made it up."
So that really sums up my Awakening. We need concrete evidence that real justice is prevailing on our Country's behalf so our hope is rekindled. God bless us ALL๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
ThanQ for ask

In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication

Everything you said is SO ME! Itโ€™s so comforting to know Iโ€™m no alone. TY!โ˜บ๏ธ

(1) Show this thread

Going great!! The masked normies are a very small minority, the Ukraine supports are dwindling and way moar ppl speaking openly, even if they have not read a single Q post the info is still reaching them...!

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

Luke 17:21 ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ #FamilyIsEverything

Great video.
Yes, it's lonely, it's hard to be awake. But would you go back? Be ignorant of what is being done to Humanity?
NEVER.
I have one friend who has gone down every rabbit hole with me. She has been my rock. Without her and AU, I would be in a different place. But together we are strong. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™
We are a community of like-spirited people. We are here to see this through. Nothing can stop what is coming. ๐Ÿ™
#TheGreatAwakening
#FamilyIsEverything

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response New Years Day to her Publication

I also have one such friendโ€ฆ. simply. the. best. ๐Ÿ‘

(1) Show this thread

This message is so on point. Thanks for sharing it. I also walk a lonely road. Sometimes I meet new souls who appear to be awake, but then realize they really aren't. So, I bond with animals and nature...can't get enough of my farm:)

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

I lost my cousin in a motorcycle accident. He was about 10 years older than me and was the coolest cousin ever! This guy in the video gave me a wonderful picture of what my cousin would like like as a older man(it actually gave me goosebumps)...such an unexpected moment โค๏ธ thank you

Wish this guy was in my life. Iโ€™m surrounded by Asleep people and itโ€™s getting harder and harder to have small talk.

โค

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Thank You! Needed to hear this ! Some days are harder than others but we cannot give up! Just keep putting one foot in front of the other and do what is in front of you to do! My family including my husband is sound asleep in his cocoon of denial. I think some choose not to see because if they saw what we see, they would have to do something! Ignorance is bliss, but I am so grateful that I can see the truth! Once awake, you cannot go back to sleep

To answer VK's question:
Exactly what is said, is exactly how it's going.

Patriot and light holder wishing Love for all of humanity. Organic farmer. WWG1WGA

Iโ€™ve been positive for years but just lately the messages weigh more heavily, there are many less positive voices and hope is thinning. Sometimes doubt comes. As long as I feel there is true potential for the flip I can go on, but this is where I have to fully turn to faith.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

The awakened walk a tight rope of being awake in a world that slumbers. Trying to stay balanced and not to fall into the abyss of depression.

We have been called for this time and place in our nation and the world's history. My trust is my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I thank God for those who are dedicated to defeating the evil that seeks to destroy what God has created.

It is [their] world that is being destroyed and God is making that possible. NCSWIC!
The Best Is Yet To Come! Praise God!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

He is so right! Those asleep have no idea what we (those awake) have been thru! Family and friends alienation, people calling us names, and the hatred others have for us. From where I stand, it's ok because I'm on God's side!

Felt that๐Ÿ˜‰
Tyโค๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Yes, it is difficult and I experience a lot of what he mentions myself. I think that at this stage of history we are on one of the remaining Timelines (think of the interview with Bill Wood about Looking Glass, but also the Plan of Life prophecy of the Hopi Indians) and that it will all work out in the end . I hope this year.

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts