Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

People are moved out of our path, in order to make room, for those, that have grown in this awakening, just like we have, to be put into our path. I feel these not waking up, will be cared for but we were never meant to stagnate, waiting. Doesn’t mean we don’t care, it’s ok to be on different paths🙂.

That sucks Joey. But, we're really glad you're here with us!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I am fortunate enough to have a husband who is on board, which helps a lot!

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Hi Joey, Beautiful day in Central Pennsylvania today. I’m going to go out and work In the flowerbeds. I’m converting one to all herbs. That’s going to be my Joey area. Any special requests. It starts right next to my great grandmother’s 100 year old rosebush that she brought from Poland. It’s a very special place just like you have a very special place in all our hearts. We love you.❤️☀️🌹🌷🌺🥀🌻🌸🌼

WE LOVE YOU GOD LOVES YOU YOU ARE HIS BLESSED AND BELOVIED SON YES MANY OF US HAVE BEEN AWAKE FOR DECADES THANKFULLY WE ARE STRONGER FOR IT MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BEEN ON THIS LONG JOURNEY TOGETHER AND LOST MANY FAMILY AND FRIENDS ALONG THE WAY BUT GOD CONTINUES TO BLESS US INDIVIDUALLY AND TOGETHER.. PRAYERS THAT YOUR JOURNEY CONTINUES TO GROW ABOVE THIS PAIN AND KNOW YOU ARE WALKING ONWARD AND UPWARD DAILY BLESSINGS TO YOU ALWAYS JOEY NOW AFTER THE DUMP DAY DO SOMETHING REALLY SPECIAL FOR YOU EVEN IF IT IS A NICE WALK WITH YOUR SWEET DOG OUT IN NATURE FREEDOM HAVE BROKEN LOSE THERE IS NOW THE ONWARD AND UPWARD DAYS AHEAD ENJOY THIS BEAUTIFUL DAY LOVE FROM TEXAS

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

You are not alone my friend. Head up. Hold on. Keep Hope and love Alive. God Bless Brother.

Numbers 6:24-26 🙏❤🙏

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

😔🙏
I've been to that dumpster, too.
Fear is such a powerful thing...
It's like those that choose to remain asleep see us as a lit match, and they are a tinder-dry bush.

Meanwhile, we are encouraged to Love ourselves, unconditionally, and find the ways that keep us feeling "full" on our own.

I truly feel that many (MANY) of us are breaking very long generational cycles of codependency and pain.

Blessings Over you~
🙏

I feel you man. Red pilled since the mid 90's... and still have ZERO people I can talk to. Like fucking ZERO - in all caps.

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response Jose Argentum to his Publication

This will change in the very near future .There will be many people that will want to hear what you have to say...You/we will be the story tellers of the future. 👏👏❤🇨🇦

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Jose Argentum to his Publication

Sames

(2) Show this thread

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

It got to the point w/ mine that everything I wanted ... needed ... to share w/ her ... scared her.
How could I go on doing that to her?
And I *had* to do what I was doing. God Himself drove me to the Truth in Sep of '69 on my 18th birthday .. I remember the day vividly but I still wouldn't know *Jesus* for another 40 YEARS!
Got married in '78 and left 19 yrs later after our daughter left home. The whole time w/ my nose buried in one book after another SEARCHING ... and SEARCHING.
Early 90s a friend got me on dial-up through the local Univ pre WWW and I started 'mainlining' FTP if you will and listening to Art Bell every night all night as I worked nights. Through Art had ringside seats to Ruby Ridge, Waco and then OKC in real time live radio.
My wife just couldn't take it.
Today she's on board w/ the whole 'cultural' agenda and double vaxx'd. And she used to be ANTI-vax going WAY back.
So there it is.
A HARD rain .. and a GLORIUS day .. a comin

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

Joey you’re not alone .. my case is the same but we haven’t divorced . I can’t take him out of the M .. it’s very very lonely .

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Thank GOD we have the Blessed Hope of eternal life through Jesus and His prophetic Word by which to navigate and take refuge.

He had no place to lay his head, His family turned against him, and His home and kingdom NOT of *this* world

We can expect no different ... and thankfully so!

Joey, all I can say is that you aren't alone. But I do understand about feeling alone and lonely.
Sometimes, it really sucks.
But then we have the very strong bond of all the anons here. Thankfully!

Patriot🇺🇸 Love dogs🐕 MAGA🇺🇸

Yes it is. My husband is firmly rooted in the matrix.

Joey your life wasnt defined by your wife. If it was she would still be by your side. She wasn’t your one. You faced a reality going to the dump and getting rid of memories that don’t serve you anymore. 25 years is a long time you changed you grew and she didn’t grow with you and that’s okay you have your path she has hers. Love her and let her go BUT also let yourself go. If God brought you to he will see you through it. There is a beautiful future awaiting you but you have to release the old because the new doesn’t want to compete with the old. You got this brother.

(1) Show this thread

🙏love you brother !!

Creek Runner, Truth Seeker, Follower of Christ... Wife, Mother, Grandmother... LOVE MY TRIBE!!! Twitter @NikkoVictorious

A long time ago, I heard a preacher say, "If you have to have a strong support team to accomplish what God has called you to do...you will never accomplish it". Those words have rang true in my life, time and time again. It brought me to the place where I expect nothing from anyone and therefore, I am never disappointed or let down by anyone. Yes it can be a lonely walk, but I spend alot of time talking to the Lord. He is my strength and is always ready to listen... GOD BLESS YOU!

I think I have found a family here among the anons.
I still have my husband which is definitely an incredible blessing. I can't even imagine how hard it's been for you.
WWG1WGA ❤️🙏❤️

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

I relate

I understand. It's been a trying journey especially with family.

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

My heart is aching for you. Your journey is yours, I don't know how that is for you. I can attest that many of us have had a tough time dealing with the chasm in our relationships. It's so painful.
Sending you love cause that it heals all. 💞💞💞

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

And, there is WWG1WGA peps!😉
WWG1WGA

For what its worth we love you and you are family. We will always be here to the best of our ability. Any struggle you have we share. Logging onto anonup is logging into into your family website. I do the same every morning and feel a comfort knowing you folks/family are here for me. It’s an unspoken thing that we have, always.
You are loved, respected, and prayed over. This place is no joke, its the real deal.❤️

In response RoccoQ to her Publication

That was beautiful. God bless you!

(1) Show this thread

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

I cannot imagine how difficult it must be. We all went and are still going through something similar. That is why this place exists.
We are here for each other at the home base. No matter what.

A lot more will have to be given up to make it to the real finish line. After all, this same flesh that holds us is not our own, and will have to go with time, so it is only reasonable to lose a lot in the process.
"... the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord ".
Book of Job is the perfect example.

Keep your faith up and do not forget to give all praise to God, and know that we have your back.

WWG1WGA

You're not alone! There's many of us in the same situation.

Trying to get through the brain barrier is a thankless task. I occasionally see a spark of recognition, in fact I really do think I'm making progress but the joy is often short lived.

Beliefs in what the eyes see & ears hear from MSM form an impenetrable shield. When relating happenings from the alternative media, I've been met with "if it was true why isn't it on TV news"!! I point out, you know by now news is fake & [they] are all in on it, so why do you expect them to tell you?! I can't get him to believe [they] use cgi or masked actors when it's obvious.

His silence now is possibly humouring me, thinking I'm crazy. I try to point out the impossibility of coincidences, he doesn't want to know. I tell him I want him to be with me on this journey, wake up FGS. What happened to that caring person, why doesn't he believe me? It's insulting. When the dam breaks, maybe, cracks are widening.💔 Stay strong.

Only followers of this user (@Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Godspeed Dear Joey. We All need you. Hang in there. You’re not alone. All of us know it well. Not for the weak. We are all being meeked, as in War Horses.

UK Patriot...fed up with the Medical Tyranny. Been Red Pilled for many years. Love Trump...WWG1WGA Worldwide.

About 15 years myself. I've tried and failed many times to wake people up but find comfort in others who share my goals of a new free world. President Trump has given me renewed hope the last 5 years.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I see it now Joey. Going to sleep with a smile on my face. We're all going to be fine. Hugs.

❤️

(34) Show this thread

Yup but we’re still on hold