Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

You're not alone! There's many of us in the same situation.

Trying to get through the brain barrier is a thankless task. I occasionally see a spark of recognition, in fact I really do think I'm making progress but the joy is often short lived.

Beliefs in what the eyes see & ears hear from MSM form an impenetrable shield. When relating happenings from the alternative media, I've been met with "if it was true why isn't it on TV news"!! I point out, you know by now news is fake & [they] are all in on it, so why do you expect them to tell you?! I can't get him to believe [they] use cgi or masked actors when it's obvious.

His silence now is possibly humouring me, thinking I'm crazy. I try to point out the impossibility of coincidences, he doesn't want to know. I tell him I want him to be with me on this journey, wake up FGS. What happened to that caring person, why doesn't he believe me? It's insulting. When the dam breaks, maybe, cracks are widening.💔 Stay strong.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Freedom Fighter, click on at the bottom under it