Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

❤️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I see it now Joey. Going to sleep with a smile on my face. We're all going to be fine. Hugs.

This breaks my heart. I am so thankful you are here. I don't want to be a downer. It's becoming very discouraging to see so many people hurting. I wish there was some sort of batman call on this platform for people when they need our help! I am seeing many people who are in need of our love and support. Sadly, many times, I don't see those posts or I see them and it's IMHO late 😪You are a light in a dark world. Keep shining brightly. I hope today your tears are gone and you are smiling and spreading your light. I love you Joey! 💗 🙏

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

First pic I've put on here...even though we don't know each other personally, sometimes seeing each other can help.

Love Ya Brother
💚🌟💚

(2) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Sending you love my dear fren! Know that you are in my daily prayers.
🙏 💕 😋

JOEY we all love you

🙏🙏🙏

Blessed Wife, Mom and Mamaw!❤️ I am a Soldier in God’s Army!❤️ Patriot 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸 WWG1WGA ❤️🇺🇸💙🇺🇸

Love and prayers. ❤️🙏 God bless you Joey.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

May your heart be lighter, brother

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

💝🙏🏼 love you, Joey.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

God bless you Joey, you’re beautiful. 🙏❤️

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

🙏🙏🙏

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

WE LOVE YOU TO BROTHER! I see what you do here everyday. Sharing wisdom and love. People like you are the true backbone of our movement. Please know how important you are to all of us. STAY STRONG BROTHER WE ARE ALL PART OF THIS AMAZING TEAM! WWG1WGA 🐸 DDK

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

We Feel You, We See You With Our Hearts ... 💞 Always...🙏

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Bless you beautiful soul! ♥️♥️🙏🙏♥️♥️

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

Joey, allow God to fill your soul. It’s a spiritual battle and God is knocking on hearts! You are loved and have been all along! 🕊🙏https://youtu.be/89g9yMGFGlM

Metal singer performs "Amazing Grace" - YouTube

Traditional Christian hymn Amazing Grace being performed by a heavy metal singer.Song credits:All instruments and vocals arranged and recorded by Dan VascPro...

🦁You got this..

Joey you are loved…your eyes…you are such a caring soul. ❤️🙏

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

♥ ♥ ♥

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

Joey, i’ve lost count how many times I have looked at this picture when I felt like I was at the end of my rope. It always makes me smile and gives me hope. I so wish we were physically closer. Everyone needs a hug. It breaks my heart to see tears in your eyes instead of sparkles. Someday soon, our hearts will heal. Please know how much you are loved.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication

Love this shot! Joey must be a husky whisperer to make one relax like that. Beautiful.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication

This message is so endearing to the heart there are many of trapped lost and many have love ones we've lost that why this community here on AU is so Important. Today again I tried to share with them my family the truth about Biden not be the real Biden and they said I am living in fantasy land my sisters who is a believer told me to stop talking to them about it. It's hard to see people you love lost. JOEY you are truly a light for all to see I lived in S. Cruz for 10 year still call it home.

(3) Show this thread

You are never alone we are all in this together ❤️ sending love, prayers and hugs

FJB .......Trump is my President

Hang in there we have all been there . The light is about to shine . You are not alone . God bless you ❤️

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

❤️🙏🏻❤️ We are all "there" in different degrees. Except that I know God created me and put me here for HIS purposes....I'm not sure what it is but I will live obediently and as He tells me...be still...wait on the Lord. Much love to you, my brother in Christ.

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

WRWY! 😘✨🙏

We all love ya Joey remember WWG1WGA. They hurt one they hurt us all. ❤️

Wife, Mom-2 boys (1inheaven), grandma, dogmom, Irish/Mohawk patriot. Surgical Tech-tissue recovery, meme-sharing Patriot. WWG1WGA🐸

You are not alone Joey! We love you & your big heart. ❤️ for all Anons!

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

💚🙏

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

So much love and hurt in your eyes honey. I SEE YOU! So much love coming your way...I need it too.

(1) Show this thread

♡♡♡♡