Does the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act also give white hats legal grounds to lie to Americans even though it’s utilizing plausible deniability to use deception while also saving the world?

Sounds plausible to me.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Two Wrongs do not make a right.
An Unlawful Government acting legal does not make things lawful, what is legal must be lawful.

Being lawful or not does change.
The White Hats have the ability to use the foundations of law.

Corruption has been lying, cheating, doing fraud, enslaving the nation and its countries since 1871 to say the least, its going back further.

Just because BAR associations created fake fraudulent legal systems does not make those fraudulent systems lawful, being lawful is against the peoples rights, its a trespass to the peoples rights, violations to a lawful constitution, there is also international law that is to protect the nation.
Natural law is, and natures God is the foundations of Law for the people, this does not change not matter what name (Legal) some fraudulently looses.

Legal vs Lawful July 4 2020 - YouTube

If we intend to hold our government to the terms and conditions of that Contract know as the "Constitution"; it seems reasonable we begin with something alon...

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Reminds me of the video with the guy with the "silly curl on his forehead"....it's all just lies on both sides.

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

If so, it is like when a parent lies to you to get you to calm down or do what they want, etc. I am no child. I do not consent to being lied to or manipulated or whatever no matter who is doing it or why.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I just had the same thought today!

NO!!!
All political power is inherent with the people.
Government, Corporations, Military/Militia, are bound to the constitution as a contract, and/or taking an oath, as well natural and common law Due Process of Law.
https://anonup.com/thread/11165259

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Amen and Amen! 🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏

(1) Show this thread

100%
I believe it’s why researching is so difficult.
It’s up to each person to decide what’s “right”.

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

Seems reasonable to me!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Using the weapons [they] created to harm our nation against [them].
Fighting fire with fire.

My biggest worry about all this deception is the way it will negatively impact the left to find out they have been lied to by the deep state and tricked by the q team. It seems like it will make it harder to gain their trust.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

That was my reasoning as to why it wasn’t repealed.

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

Hopefully it's first to go once the Swamp is gone.

(1) Show this thread

Yes it does. The WH are also operating on legal grounds regardless of morals, it will be plausible. This is fckn war...

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

I believe when it is revealed what we have been saved from, it won't matter what the good guys have had to tell us to save us as long as it was for our *ultimate good*.

LET us not forget this is for the betterment of humanity now as well as the future of our children and grandchildren.

I'M certain everyone on the "front lines" of this war wants it to end even more than we digital soldiers. The good guys are doing what is necessary to help save humanity from itself.#wwg1wga

Unclassified setting

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

Thinking expansion plan is active

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Lying? Deception?

Lets see now....

Hillary Clinton
George W Bush
Obama
Not to mention the.fake news and all the rest!!

I am an Ultra-Maga Air Force Veteran , 100% Trump Supporter. Been following Q from day one, never gave up, and never will! MARRIED!

I disagree with your term "Lying to the American People" White Hats are not lying about anything their simply using the system their working in to hide the ultimate motive of destroying the system with its own rules.

The fact is that EVIL AGENDAS WORLDWIDE will always destroy themselves and they actually are doing just that White Hats have removed their ability to cover their sins with distractions, thus exposing them so much that their own rules are working against them!

"Disinformation" is used on both sides to lead us to wrong conclusions so the right outcome happens and our enemies don't see it coming, we also use their info against them mixing it with certain facts that promote missteps and bad mistakes! (Hence a Trap)

💥The Bible is filled with examples of this kind of intelligence op happening to Israel's enemy's constantly causing them to kill each other instead of God's ppl!💥

I am an Ultra-Maga Air Force Veteran , 100% Trump Supporter. Been following Q from day one, never gave up, and never will! MARRIED!

You cannot replace an Old System or an old guard with an entirely new system free of evil WITHOUT FIRST LEVELING THE OLD SYSTEM ON ITS OWN TERMS in every aspect from top to bottom scraping it level from its foundation.

Jesus told us that we cannot put NEW WINE in old wineskins WHY? Because the New Wine would break open the OLD and we would in turn lose the new wine... its really just common sense that the White Hats must use the OLD SYSTEM to break it down using their tools it all must fall in upon itself.

Its rotten to its core and must be razed to the ground and cleaned before a new system of freedom can replace it!

Matthew 9:17

"Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved."

Their foundation is upon sand our new foundation will be upon the Rock!

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

In response Clarence Sargent to his Publication

💯💥💯
🤍🏁🤍

(1) Show this thread

I like cookies..... and crumbs

Q posts 97, 128 and 158 all mention that disinformation is necessary.

Q post 1685 asks us if we understand why this is necessary, and to use logical thinking.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Yes, I thought about that. We are using evil tactics to take down evil because as I explained to my daughter, can you take them down any other way? At what point do you not become just like them? How do you build back trust in humanity after this??????

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It appears that we have allowed virtually everyone on the planet with any power at all over our realty to lie to us ad nauseam.

Nino maybe should put this in his WTF news category!

They hid this shit so well, like in bills that are 10000 pages that are passed before the representatives we only THOUGHT WE HIRED to watch out for us even reads them.

We should have caught on when we were told things like:
More ppl voted in the election than were registered to vote &
That Congressional members were passing bills they had not even read!!!

No more fookn auto pilot!
Let's strip all the laws passed back to the original constitution out and then go back one by fookn one individually to decide if WE want to put them back in.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

This needs to happen world wide.

(1) Show this thread

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Seems plausible but the ramification of continually being lied to by BH and WH erodes any credibility and trust. Lies are betrayals causing deep wounds. By either side is wrong at this point.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response USA Patriot to her Publication

If Biden is fake, that’s deception. If it’s allowing us to get intel from the bad guys so they can be destroyed, I am fine with it.

Now think about how B1d3n is just one piece of the puzzle.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response USA Patriot to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

It does not provide moral grounds. That comes from us. What I will say however, is that it does appear it has set up a rather interesting conundrum. Just like what I mentioned months ago with Turkey and NATO

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Tried explaining this last year to my FB hometown group. They were asleep still. Guess I was too early. Everything will click in time