Anonup is the perfect venue for us to strategize around new approaches. Nuance is a word that keeps flashing. I'm definitely speaking for myself as well. I basically posted a message at Instagram last night for the fence-sitters asking, "What is it that you don't get about "We have everything"? It's arrogant, I know. True, but arrogant. We need a new contraption for leading horses to water. 🤔

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

✝️Light💛 Lov❤e Liberty 🇱🇷 🇱🇷🇱🇷Empowered1776🇱🇷TruthandJustice🌎❤Trump ❤JFKJr❤JFK Sr❤MLK✝️

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Mind control memes..sheep vs lion ones they are good. What really draws people in are testimonies from stars, people who've been MK ultra'd. That says it all. Also when it's displayed in action, like those clones rolling their eyes back, or the time lapses visualized. See it in front of them, identify hopefully. Maybe with a large audience, appeal to the dumbed down behavior with mirroring, emotion, and humor. Like the short movie vids theyve been great. 👍

Questions help individuals to start thinking. Keep up the great work. God Bless.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

I think people have gotten frustrated due to not having enough to do. Being told to wait while you feel your country is dying & losing relationships is bad (goes without saying.) Instant gratification has become a problem. Saw a post yesterday that someone was complaining about this site functionality. I kindly (I hope) explained that this site is being built right now. Some have not grasped "future proves past." Isolated, losing sleep, in this for years-there may be some PTSD when all is done. It's like faith, and some were never taught how to give in and let go. Too many never taught this.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

My timing is out of sync, I have always been too early with those closest and that seems to have resulted in walls.
What appears logical and clearly obvious comes across as crazy.
I've learned to admit, yes, it sounds crazy, it does from the oposing perspective ... at first.
My faith and optimism, steadfastness and willingness to take the insults and expulsion might in the end help more than any facts that I can try to get across.

Owner/Proprietor of Alice's Restaurant at The End Of The Universe https://gab.com/Drops7Of7Jupiter https://twitter.com/HadesLady777

We have it all, It's going to be Biblical, all the intel, biblical, hmmmmm. I wonder if The Akashic Record has become Sentient? How would something like that happen? What if we did it with AI and 5G? What if the God Particle is magnetic and can hold information? What if the Gods have the power to use this limitless Divine Operating System that we manifested? Oops. Gives a whole new spin to judgement day....good news for the Soldiers of God, not so good news for the adversary. ⚡⚡⚡

🔥⚡️Truth Finder/Frequency Anchor/Word Wizard/Lion Heart/Light Bearer/144K🔮🗝

In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication

Cyrus Parsa Only Our Combined Consciousness Can defeat AI, CCP, Bioweapons and Other Evils.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLD9EQIJ4Og&pbjreload=101

(2) Show this thread

Army Nurse Vet.. Tweeter doesn't like me telling truth to power. JFK Jr is alive.

How about peal and sticks for car windows or bumper stickers. Wish I had the money to make them. I would go around and put them under peoples windshield washers for free. Just to get the word out to the masses. Send them to Anon's in every state to do the same.

Love Trump, patriot, proud American, WWG1WGA

If there is one thing I have learned from this whole thing, it is that what I see and what I kniw, family and friends are convinced I ( and we) should be committed. The simplest things I tell them they cannot grasp.

In response Linda Campbell to her Publication

Me too as they think I'm crazy but once you see the evil and corruption you just can't unsee it.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus. Patriot. 🙏🏻🦅✝️

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

Leading a horse to water is the easy part, making the horse drink however is impossible like the old adage goes.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

We can't 'make' them but what could we do to make it seem more satisfying and delicious? 🤔

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

God gave all of us freedom of choice and a mind to initiate that choice. All we are able to do is show facts. We can try to show the facts in a more "digestable" form but ultimately it's the choice of the individual to be comfortable and do nothing or be knowledgeable and try to help.

(2) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I posted that 'I see dead people' video clip last summer and crickets. Too soon? 😂

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

😁🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 This is my daily thought.....

(2) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

is that what 107daily.com is about?

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. 💗 -Dr. Joe Dispenza

It may be time for messaging (or messages) to become a bit more blunt/direct?

In response Have Faith to her Publication

Thank God you said that because beyond that I got nothin! 😂

(1) Show this thread

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

😂

(1) Show this thread

never thought I would be doing this...now I can't imagine NOT doing it...Patriot, Freedom of Speech, Save our Country!!!

and maybe its just time to quit trying to lead them to water, and let them just SEE IT ALL!!! So many just won't believe anything good until the media is shut down and can't keep bolstering up their faltering beliefs.

In response Chris Waughtal to her Publication

You've possibly hit on a very powerful truth. We may have reached everyone there is to reach. Good thing that DJT will be taking over this red-pilling operation any moment now. ⌛️

(1) Show this thread

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Ignorance & cognitive dissonance are so blatant because of truth shining so brightly. Hopefully those who are locked into their hypnotic states of consciousness will be like moths attracted to the light! IMHO, we just keep shining our truth. As people find their way to platforms such as this one, there is hope that they will become aware. Been trying to help a friiend with dietary changes for three years, she still is so confused that almond flour is of the nut family and not a grain!!! It's all I can do to not say : "Are you for real?." I go quiet & my husband picks up the conversation. LOL

In response Dianne Star to her Publication

maybe she is a clone

In response Dianne Star to her Publication

LOL! I sympathize. You and your husband are doing God's work. I am much less patient than that I confess.

(2) Show this thread

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

Belief systems are the hardest nut to crack. Selective perception and Confirmation bias pretty much prevent most direct information from getting thru.

The key is an open mind, and until that circumstance has been met, any efforts, short of aggressive brainwashing or other worldy event, will probably fall short.
So the question should be, how do you induce a scenario where you have created an open mind?

I cant say that I know how to answer that, I just know where to look.😉

In response Knight Breed to his Publication

Where do you look? Referring to Q? Only open-minded were drawn to Q. I'm actually curious

In response Knight Breed to his Publication

That is a very thoughtful response and question. How indeed. I have attempted many approaches to reach people since 9.11.01 from love and kindness to what I dubbed Truth Foie Gras. (The Foie Gras method won't get you invited to many dinner parties, btw.)

(2) Show this thread

They will thirst for the truth, then offer them clean water for life.
Questions and nudges are a better way to allow people to become curious, begin their own research and then learn at their own pace.
They will return with more questions, becoming hungry for the word ... Sound familiar?

Nudges don't work on brain-washed individuals

Questions. The Socratic Method. I like it. Here's something that I have been saying to people that aren't ready for a bigger red pill yet- "This is just friendly advice- don't believe everything you think."

(2) Show this thread

Those that are awake and believe in the plan, I assume, are trying to wake others who refuse to see. Why do these people still believe so much in the fake news, its frustrating that they dont see! You get through to some who are willing to see, but still some refuse to see. After telling my dr, he thinks i need meds! Im praying some reveal during fake impeachment!

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

HAhahahahha, funny, you don't need meds! He only needs the truth. I usually try to explain things by asking them to help me understand ... "How is it that Q can predict the future years ahead ???" Obviously, with examples in hand ... then just be quiet. Let them figure it out, they will continue to ponder events and ask why haven't I heard this ??? FAKE NEWS is shutting down, withholding the truth. Allow them to realize it on their own.

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

Your prayers are about to be answered re. fake impeachment and, regarding your therapist, time to get a new therapist! Or no therapist at all! You seem perfectly coherent to me!
🤜🏻🤛🏻

(2) Show this thread