πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Anonup is the perfect venue for us to strategize around new approaches. Nuance is a word that keeps flashing. I'm definitely speaking for myself as well. I basically posted a message at Instagram last night for the fence-sitters asking, "What is it that you don't get about "We have everything"? It's arrogant, I know. True, but arrogant. We need a new contraption for leading horses to water. πŸ€”

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Ignorance & cognitive dissonance are so blatant because of truth shining so brightly. Hopefully those who are locked into their hypnotic states of consciousness will be like moths attracted to the light! IMHO, we just keep shining our truth. As people find their way to platforms such as this one, there is hope that they will become aware. Been trying to help a friiend with dietary changes for three years, she still is so confused that almond flour is of the nut family and not a grain!!! It's all I can do to not say : "Are you for real?." I go quiet & my husband picks up the conversation. LOL

LOL! I sympathize. You and your husband are doing God's work. I am much less patient than that I confess.

In response Dianne Star to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I understand, patience is not my strong suit either but sometimes I get it right! LOL By nature I am a hermit and have impressed myself that I am married to a superb guy and have raised two wonderful sons. My husband is a mix of extrovert and introvert. We both love solitude and so he accepts my high level of introversion. All four of us have share a whacky sense of humour which gets us through life on planet earth!!! ☺️