πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Anonup is the perfect venue for us to strategize around new approaches. Nuance is a word that keeps flashing. I'm definitely speaking for myself as well. I basically posted a message at Instagram last night for the fence-sitters asking, "What is it that you don't get about "We have everything"? It's arrogant, I know. True, but arrogant. We need a new contraption for leading horses to water. πŸ€”

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Belief systems are the hardest nut to crack. Selective perception and Confirmation bias pretty much prevent most direct information from getting thru.

The key is an open mind, and until that circumstance has been met, any efforts, short of aggressive brainwashing or other worldy event, will probably fall short.
So the question should be, how do you induce a scenario where you have created an open mind?

I cant say that I know how to answer that, I just know where to look.πŸ˜‰

Where do you look? Referring to Q? Only open-minded were drawn to Q. I'm actually curious

In response Knight Breed to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I believe Q is data and we are the bridge from that data to the deeply indoctrinated and sleepy masses. Have we exhausted our means of bridging this gap? I appreciate the open minds question. My approach has been to normalize what is by simply naming things. I'm getting sick of naming things though which is why I brought it up. 😎

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I think we have exhausted our means of bridging the gap. They are so mind-controlled, it won't happen until the evil is put forth on their favorite tell-u-vision channel

(1) Show this thread

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I guess Im not clear on your question exactly?

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Knight Breed to his Publication

You said the question is "how do you induce a scenario where you have created an open mind" and you know where to look

(1) Show this thread