πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Anonup is the perfect venue for us to strategize around new approaches. Nuance is a word that keeps flashing. I'm definitely speaking for myself as well. I basically posted a message at Instagram last night for the fence-sitters asking, "What is it that you don't get about "We have everything"? It's arrogant, I know. True, but arrogant. We need a new contraption for leading horses to water. πŸ€”

Leading a horse to water is the easy part, making the horse drink however is impossible like the old adage goes.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Zack_Attack in this post can reply

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

God gave all of us freedom of choice and a mind to initiate that choice. All we are able to do is show facts. We can try to show the facts in a more "digestable" form but ultimately it's the choice of the individual to be comfortable and do nothing or be knowledgeable and try to help.

Curious Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Crass humor appreciate 🀣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame πŸ†. Gemini β™Š. Type -O β›”. T.I. πŸš”.

In response Data Gramma to her Publication

Agreed, I like that. The best thing we can do is demonstrate a knowledge, a confidence, and a compassion and let them taste the water themselves. Normal people are starting to question things, ive been hearing comments that suggests this.

(1) Show this thread

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

We can't 'make' them but what could we do to make it seem more satisfying and delicious? πŸ€”

Curious Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Crass humor appreciate 🀣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame πŸ†. Gemini β™Š. Type -O β›”. T.I. πŸš”.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

To become actually thirsty they need some sort of exhaustion induced. I think they are actually starting to put everything out. Just this weekend we had the SNL skit, and I seen a clip of the intro to the superbowl where they introduced as the military district of Columbia. Ill contrast that with Jaun O Savins last interview suggests it might take the next couple years to roll this out. I was just having a conversation about the time-line kind of jokingly [but not joking]

(1) Show this thread