πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Anonup is the perfect venue for us to strategize around new approaches. Nuance is a word that keeps flashing. I'm definitely speaking for myself as well. I basically posted a message at Instagram last night for the fence-sitters asking, "What is it that you don't get about "We have everything"? It's arrogant, I know. True, but arrogant. We need a new contraption for leading horses to water. πŸ€”

and maybe its just time to quit trying to lead them to water, and let them just SEE IT ALL!!! So many just won't believe anything good until the media is shut down and can't keep bolstering up their faltering beliefs.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @CWAFFLE9 in this post can reply

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Chris Waughtal to her Publication

You've possibly hit on a very powerful truth. We may have reached everyone there is to reach. Good thing that DJT will be taking over this red-pilling operation any moment now. βŒ›οΈ