πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Anonup is the perfect venue for us to strategize around new approaches. Nuance is a word that keeps flashing. I'm definitely speaking for myself as well. I basically posted a message at Instagram last night for the fence-sitters asking, "What is it that you don't get about "We have everything"? It's arrogant, I know. True, but arrogant. We need a new contraption for leading horses to water. πŸ€”

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Belief systems are the hardest nut to crack. Selective perception and Confirmation bias pretty much prevent most direct information from getting thru.

The key is an open mind, and until that circumstance has been met, any efforts, short of aggressive brainwashing or other worldy event, will probably fall short.
So the question should be, how do you induce a scenario where you have created an open mind?

I cant say that I know how to answer that, I just know where to look.πŸ˜‰

That is a very thoughtful response and question. How indeed. I have attempted many approaches to reach people since 9.11.01 from love and kindness to what I dubbed Truth Foie Gras. (The Foie Gras method won't get you invited to many dinner parties, btw.)

In response Knight Breed to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I can imagine.

This is the point where I have been hopeful that this EBS World Dump method would be enough of a catalyst, that it would jump start the inquiries, and therefore have "open minds".

I fear that the present trickle method will never reach the point it needs to be, before evil takes too much of a hold. We need a storm!