Which month of β€˜23 would go down particularly well for reversing Club 322? πŸ€”

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I’m liking the Ides of March for the numberic value 3, but also for it’s symbolic leadership assasination and the deadline for settling debts. ….. But turning April Fools Day on its corrupt, mocking head to establish the real New Year with a bang is a close vote, too.

or 3/22/2023.

2/23/2023

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother HearthπŸ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador πŸ•ŠοΈ #FamilyIsEverythingπŸ’–

February 23 2023
223 223
It's a double⚑⚑

Truther;MickyRay twitter,mewe,anonup,gab,Parler,TruthSocial,FrankSocial,Minds,tlbtalk, facebook, etc.

March ----------------- of Ides !

today its 23 ,yours tomorrow, good time as any
c&p
On 23/1/23 It will 333 days since the War in Ukraine started ,777 days since the first public vaccine in UK and 1111 since the first ever Covid death.

✴ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² WWG1️⃣WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² ✴ GOD - Guns -πŸ›‘ Libertyβš” - Will follow Patriots Back! - Twitter/X- @RealSQliX - TS: @sQliX

March 23ish

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

October, 13e

FJB .......Trump is my President

January

February would be good!

ALL IN!! πŸͺžThe Truth Will Set You Free πŸͺž πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ Family Is Everything πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ¦… MAGA πŸ¦…

February

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

January would do

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Not only is February 23 a mirror,
But President's Day falls on the energy of 2/2.

February State of the Union.

March original Inaugural.
Who shall Be an April Fool this year, I wonder?

*busily checks the Gematria

πŸ˜Žβš–βœŒ

I’m going with Feb. :)

322 πŸͺž 223.

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Third week in March.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Any month. January 2023 works for me..

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

February 23rd

The mirror of their stooooopid spooky numbers, ooooh we're so frightened you sick Pukes.

IT'S OVER ILLUMINATI
IT'S OVER CABAL
IT'S OVER DEEP STATE
IT'S OVER CLOWNS IN AMERICA
IT'S OVER ROYAL DEATH RACKET

The sooner you Pukes get hung, electrocuted, guillotine, incarcerated whatever, the better....

Truther;MickyRay twitter,mewe,anonup,gab,Parler,TruthSocial,FrankSocial,Minds,tlbtalk, facebook, etc.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Yell, S N Bones down

(2) Show this thread

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

Next month, February! My birthday! I'm going to be 17. πŸ˜‰ Reversing those numbers. It is the Dawning of the Age of Aquarius.

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

I’m liking the Ides of March for the numberic value 3, but also for it’s symbolic leadership assasination and the deadline for settling debts. But turning April Fools Day on its corrupt, mocking head to establish the real New Year with a bang is a close vote, too.

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

I’m liking the Ides of March for the numberic value 3, but also for it’s symbolic leadership assasination and the deadline for settling debts. But turning April Fools Day on its corrupt, mocking head to establish the real New Year with a bang is a close vote, too.

(2) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

3/2/2023

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.