Which month of β€˜23 would go down particularly well for reversing Club 322? πŸ€”

Next month, February! My birthday! I'm going to be 17. πŸ˜‰ Reversing those numbers. It is the Dawning of the Age of Aquarius.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DorotheaTN in this post can reply

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

I’m liking the Ides of March for the numberic value 3, but also for it’s symbolic leadership assasination and the deadline for settling debts. But turning April Fools Day on its corrupt, mocking head to establish the real New Year with a bang is a close vote, too.

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

I’m liking the Ides of March for the numberic value 3, but also for it’s symbolic leadership assasination and the deadline for settling debts. But turning April Fools Day on its corrupt, mocking head to establish the real New Year with a bang is a close vote, too.