Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

I am so very alone Anons ...My 23 year old Autist Son and I...We been through so much Trauma and such for many years and just recently lost my husband to liver failure...I lost my Mom 3 years ago to Alz while right after I had major life saving surgery...We have wanted to give up so many times throughout the years and those bad thoughts are back again..We dont have friends and the family we do have do not come around and havent for years...I didnt know where else to turn ..I spend my time between Telegram...Twitter and FB and Anonup but I never say much...Yet I decided to check Vks page and well here I am...Gods timing is everything.. .Lonliness hurts...Being in your own head is not good...Please Pray for My Son and I...Goodnight

AU has become a great place to come home to. Every other social out there is a battle for the mind, in wrong hands designed to break you.

In response Cherokee Rose to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Home

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

☺️❤️ AU ..... American Utopia

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

“There’s no place like home.” ❤️

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

AU is all about Family, Love, Unity, Patriotism topped off with a chaser of Devotion to Country, our Fellow Man & the World...❤️🤝🌎💫

spot on. like a health spa for mind and soul 💛🙂👍👏😎🎶

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

yes! Exactly! Love AU❤️

To me, this is family. This is home. thank you!😊❤️🙏

I'm not even sure how the heck I ended up here! Kicked off twitter and facebook ages ago. Then went to parler, clouthub, and gab. Then parler went down. I was pretty much done with it all. Somehow ended up here.
AU is exponentially different and better. I do worry that I'm drinking from a shallow pond because I don't watch tv or listen to radio. I scan some youtube and rumble videos and a couple podcasts but I get 99% of info from AU. I'm putting my trust here good, bad, or indifferent. I guess it's a matter of WWG1WGA.

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

WEGO.SOCIAL IS A FAIRLY GOOD SITE WHICH I BELIEVE WILL BE ABSORBED BY AU OR ANOTHER.

(1) Show this thread

AU is a place to be accepted, understood, hopeful, comforted and safe. Home.
God protect and bless this home.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

AU is special because there is a soul to soul connection here. We are a community of deep thinkers, we have sound reasoning and critical thinking abilities. We want everyone to understand, so we share the truth. There is very little ego on AU. There is definitely a Spiritual connection and guudance here. Other sites are ego based IMO. Concerns of number of followers, how many posts get liked etc. AU is like coming home to a warm cabin in the forest after a long hike in the snow and sitting by a warm fire, sipping tea and just talking, sharing, listening, laughing, relaxing. 😇

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

A fellow anon reached out to me who is living close to me. We were supposed to meet in person today and she never showed up! I haven't heard from her and I've sent multiple texts! sigh, I guess I've placed too much confidence in anouns!

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

(12) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Goodvib3s7) can see their posts

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Agree 100%

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Home is where real LOVE resides❣️

AU is like soft pillow to land ....

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Thank you for always building us up here on this beautiful heavenly platform. Where other socials would break us down, we have the gift of rebuilding ourselves here together everyday. We’re all here for each other genuinely. ❤️
Its a true WWG1WGA vibe.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

AU is home. I have been ripped to shreds on Telegram several times. How dare I have a difference of opinion. That has never happened to me here. I am forever grateful to be part of this special group of Patriots. I thank you all.
Happy New Year Everyone! 🎊🎊🎊

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

This is the platform God promotes you to. 😂

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

Happy New Year! This is my favorite place to hang out.

(2) Show this thread

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

😍AU IS HEART DRIVEN. THE OTHERS ARE EGO DRIVEN. I LOVE MY AU FAMILY.

FJB .......Trump is my President

Wish Trump and all the good guys would join AU and get rid of TS .

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

clowns are out there is droves right now

they are freaking out because they don't control us on AU, and they are pissing in their diapers about it

Insane Clown Posse - Homies (Uncensored) - YouTube

icp homies uncensored

VK, remmeber when you went away from Mother’s Day to, I believe it was Christmas Eve? (was that 2020?)

Anyway, will we ever find out where you went? It seems like when you say “AU is a great place to come Home”, there may be more to this statement than we really understand? 🤷‍♀️🙌❤️

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

:) perfectly said ... really does.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

i will be forever grateful for you bringing us here . it jas been a great honor . thank you

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

after I get up every morning and say my prayers I come to AU and check in on my peeps.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

This is so true! Too much fighting anf shilling on other sites.

Nothing but truth and love here. My place. ❤️❤️

AU is The lighthouse in the storm. If only all SM could be this way, the light would shine brightly!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

On point❣️🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Energy games..

Patriot. Incessant seeker of truth and knowledge. Daughter of the King. Daughter of American heros.

According to Winnie the Pooh "home is the comfiest place to be" 🖤