Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

I am so very alone Anons ...My 23 year old Autist Son and I...We been through so much Trauma and such for many years and just recently lost my husband to liver failure...I lost my Mom 3 years ago to Alz while right after I had major life saving surgery...We have wanted to give up so many times throughout the years and those bad thoughts are back again..We dont have friends and the family we do have do not come around and havent for years...I didnt know where else to turn ..I spend my time between Telegram...Twitter and FB and Anonup but I never say much...Yet I decided to check Vks page and well here I am...Gods timing is everything.. .Lonliness hurts...Being in your own head is not good...Please Pray for My Son and I...Goodnight

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @CherokeeRose in this post can reply

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Cherokee Rose to her Publication

Re-reading ur post again....how's it going for you?

Anon Mountain πŸ”Island πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– cre8ing project ideas e.t.c. having fun brainstorming under sOurce. πŸ₯°βœ¨πŸ¦…πŸ™β­οΈβ˜―️

γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€β—‹
πŸ™β­οΈπŸ™β­οΈπŸ™β­οΈ

Just checkin in on you today, how are you?

How are you doing today?

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

i just saw your kind gesture and went to follow you. Because, I truly respect the fact that you came back to check in with her and her son. You have a blessed day Miss Mary Qay πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜Š

(1) Show this thread

Q藀剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

is there a support group for mothers with autistic adult kids in your community, or your city? the isolation magnifies grief and depression. and you need people. please even a church. make a phone call. tell them your situation. there are times to reach out and now is your time. there are resources. you just need to connect. am praying that for you tonight rose and tomorrowsπŸ™β™₯️

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

Gods timing is everything, you have been through so much loss, i am so sorry. ppl here really do pray. so gonna do that for you rose, your sonπŸ™β™₯οΈπŸ™

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

Jesus You are so needed an loved here will you light up the path for our fellow brothers and sisters like never before as we are drawing closer to knowing you like we have never imagined. Hallelujah You are our Savior, Healer and we love You so much!
.You are so loved my Dear Fren. Recieve it.
πŸ’πŸŒΊ

Hi Everyone...I mean wow just wow! You are all so amazing! I cannot believe all the support and prayers! You have all lifted me up in a way I never want to come down! Oh but how I wish we could all meet in person..Talk in person and yea even a hug or 2. Maybe someday..But t will have to wait till Nesara comes for me to buy a vehicle or catch a ride just to get to my destination ...Im trying to get to every single one of your comments just give me alittle time...If not just know you are all so appreciated...Thank you so very much...Bless you all ❀️🌹

β€οΈπŸ™πŸ’₯πŸ‘βœοΈπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

Just seeing this joyful text is EVERYTHING! God is so GOOD!

(2) Show this thread

Patriot,truth seeker, Pro Deo et Patria! NO DMS

You are not alone! You are loved!

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Hi Cherokee Rose,
If you found your way here, you are not alone. We are one big family who don't fight with one another. We've all gone through various difficulties but ended up here where we are loved and supported. Just reach out when you are feeling down. You will have many who will cheer you up and just listen. What state are you in? I wish the best and I'm praying for your healing. You can't give up now because we are truly going to live our best lives when POTUS returns, which he is going to do in the very near future. Many people have already had their debts erased, school loans erased, mortgages paid off. You will be glad you stuck it out. I just ran across this the other day, a cure for autism. I believe it just may help your son. It is worth a shot.

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2022-09-anti-diarrhea-medication-core-autism-symptoms.html?

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Hi....Was another rough day but Im still hanging in for my son and 2 beautiful grandchildren aged 2 and 3 and of course I want to see the World change ...I need to have that peace to know they will be ok because yes there are days I want to give up and there are days my health concerns me...I have Pad... Peripheral Arterial Disease and Im 61...So Im also waiting on those medbeds if in fact they are real... And yes I do know about Suramin and have yet to mention it to my son but that discussion will come...Hopefully it will be medbeds to the rescue..Oh Im from Va ...Thank you

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

so is this available over counter or must you have prescription? i would be glad to get if not prescription and could mail to her. am in Alabamaβ™₯️

(2) Show this thread

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

πŸ™πŸΌ

πŸ›«WhistleBlowersπŸ›© πŸ’œπŸ™LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth HeroesπŸ™πŸ’œ πŸ‘« archive.md/d1P0S πŸ™Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

πŸ™Father,
You know how her plee for help is close to my heart.
There is a special place in Your heart for the Fatherless and the Widow. In fact, Your Word says that true religion is taking care of and ministering to them. I pray that You will open the hearts of people on this platform to remember her and her son in daily devotions. Please show her that You understand her loneliness and frustration. You know this plandemic has been especially hard on the special needs community. So please provide them with a new family who understands their situation. In the meantime, fill her heart with Your Peace and Joy that surpasses our understanding and provide for all of their needs. May this prayer be used for any and all who read it during this difficult time in history. Thank You.
In Jesus Name I ask again...πŸ™πŸŽšοΈπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ‘‘

β€œOn earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ’•
much love πŸ’—angel feathers πŸͺΆ

β™₯️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better WorldπŸ™......WWG1WGA

Much Love and Many Prayers here for you and your son...β€οΈπŸ™

The TRUTH shall set US free. We are all children of God Almighty (even those who are still asleep). Where We Go One We Go All

I pray that you and your son find the strength to carry on. One day at a time friend. Never be afraid to reach out, even if it is just to someone online. I hope and pray that you find inner peace.
God bless you

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

I'm so sorry for your loss and hard times you are going through, never ever give up you are truly loved by many πŸ™πŸ™β€πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

What is faith if you don’t have it when you need it most? God Wins! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈβœοΈ

πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈβœοΈ

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

πŸ™πŸ’•

God is our Hope. 1 timothy 1:1, "Paul an apostle of Christ Jesus by the command of God our Savior and of Christ Jesus our hope."
God is the hope ofglory. Colossains 1:27, "To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.
God is the hope of Israel. Acts 28:20, "For this reason I have asked to see you and talk with you. It is because of the hope of Israel that I am bound with this chain."

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❀️my country. Prayer warrior

πŸ™β€οΈ prayers for you and your son. you are not alone

Prayers of encouragement and strength! You got this we’re almost there!!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers for you! Known that you are not alone; even when it looks like it, remember: God is with you! We are here for you all too!

sending prayers for you and your son. πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

πŸ™β€οΈ

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

OH GOD hear our prayers and lift these spirits in the Holy Name. Much Love! Glad your here.