Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

I am so very alone Anons ...My 23 year old Autist Son and I...We been through so much Trauma and such for many years and just recently lost my husband to liver failure...I lost my Mom 3 years ago to Alz while right after I had major life saving surgery...We have wanted to give up so many times throughout the years and those bad thoughts are back again..We dont have friends and the family we do have do not come around and havent for years...I didnt know where else to turn ..I spend my time between Telegram...Twitter and FB and Anonup but I never say much...Yet I decided to check Vks page and well here I am...Gods timing is everything.. .Lonliness hurts...Being in your own head is not good...Please Pray for My Son and I...Goodnight

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Cherokee Rose to her Publication

AU has become a great place to come home to. Every other social out there is a battle for the mind, in wrong hands designed to break you.

AU is special because there is a soul to soul connection here. We are a community of deep thinkers, we have sound reasoning and critical thinking abilities. We want everyone to understand, so we share the truth. There is very little ego on AU. There is definitely a Spiritual connection and guudance here. Other sites are ego based IMO. Concerns of number of followers, how many posts get liked etc. AU is like coming home to a warm cabin in the forest after a long hike in the snow and sitting by a warm fire, sipping tea and just talking, sharing, listening, laughing, relaxing. 😇

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response GOD WON to her Publication

I agree! I tried other sites after twit kicked me off. I really don't remember how I found AU, but I believe it was a divine appointment. 😇

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

A fellow anon reached out to me who is living close to me. We were supposed to meet in person today and she never showed up! I haven't heard from her and I've sent multiple texts! sigh, I guess I've placed too much confidence in anouns!

👍❤️😃🙏✝️💥

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

I need the road map to that cabin, This place (AU) has made me feel comfort on my lowest of days and given me joy to celebrate on the best of days. I hope We will remain close after this nasty web unwinds! It does feel like coming home to me, where WE get to be less than perfect and loved for who WE are. Thank you my beautiful family, I love you ALL!

Exactly 😇🙏

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

We have the best example in leadership when it comes to ego and love that there is.

He may not like it, but it is what it is.

@vincentkennedy

True leaders, lead by example, set the standard, and that’s what VK does best.

Where We Go One We Go All.....🌹💙

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Could not have said it better…its all of those things and more. Like balm when I’m anxious or down…there’s always someone who needs prayers which aids and blesses me and them. I am beyond grateful for AU and all who find a home here. So grateful for all of you❤️❤️❤️

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Right on Carol! Everyone has been so Loving and Kind to me, even though I never learned to share articles from one site to another. I dont contribute much. Thank You Family and I Love and Respect you All! I hope you get your AU Island!! 😊😀😃🙏❤🙏❤🇺🇸❤🙏❤🇺🇸

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

Perfect analogy, I might not always have great input but I do my best, continue to grow, learn and share with the world as much as I can. Blessings to all and thank you for allowing me to be here!

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

soooo good ......... love your'e analogy❣️