prayers People I have had vertigo going on 1 week every day I have uneasy dizziness and this spinning sensation that make me sick and nauseous can't drive can't really lay one side I spinning its crazy tried The canalith repositioning procedure but still no luck just prayers please i need to get past this last timeI had this was 2013 and it was way worse so I am grateful so far. So just your prayers would help thanks AU

Only people mentioned by @Sneakers359 in this post can reply

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

🙏

Praying

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I’ve suffered off and on from vertigo for years. Mine is brought on by stress. This exercise helps me the most, it may take a few times for it to completely stop. https://youtu.be/mQR6b7CAiqk

YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

books, painting, walks in nature

Look for the vertigo treatment on joeptube and do so. Most times effective with one, for some twice. It's caused by a calcite particle in the inner ear.

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

have you try the one where you sit up and then you flop down to the side that’s worse for 30 seconds sit back up and flop to the other side for 30 seconds and go back-and-forth? That has helped. The only other thing that’s helped is: your atlas might be out and you need a chiropractic adjustment. When I have severe vertigo my atlas is usually out. I hope you find something that works for you asap!

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I am already begging to feel better AU your the best I am gonna take it slow 1 more day its been over a week and it has been horrible but prayers and past lol!

I got vertigo for the first time in my life when I consumed an orange/grapefruit salad 6 months ago. That's when I realize I cannot eat a lot of citrus any longer, especially grapefruits. The experience was shocking to me. Never had vertigo before. Room was spinning out of control. I could not walk. Had to crawl on the floor. Now, I only consume tangerines once in a while, no more grapefruits or oranges. Check what you've been eating most.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Further comment to my last re. Ivermectin.

You cannot overdose on the PASTE form. The pill form - I have heard - is less effective and likely includes junk that could be harmful.

Larger doses of the paste form CAN cause something called “herxing” and this can even occur with the smaller recommended dosage. It is a side effect of the parasites being eliminated and releasing toxins (your body WILL deal with these). Herxing effects people differently, some feel internal pain like sorensess in kidneys/liver etc (I had this), others get blurred vision (I had this as well), and most common is pain in joints and extremities (lol - I had this too). ALL NORMAL AND ALL TEMPORARY.

Best to stick with the recommended dosage as this DOES reduce or help avoid herxing, which can be alarming if it comes on quickly or is particularly strong. The parasites are being killed off - it is not the Ivermectin doing any damage.

I recommend Ivermectin highly.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Jason, thank you for sharing your personal experience! It's helpful to my family!

#BlessUp

Thanks Jason. BTW there are possible remedies for herxing. A friend told me sarsaparilla plus other possible de-tox remedies.

(2) Show this thread

Had this on and off prior to getting flu/covid, or whatever it was. It was really scary, forced me to lay down in the dark with eyes closed. Vertigo followed by massive head and chest cold. Prayers friend. Hope you kick it soon.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

PARASITES.

We all have them (infested in fact). They infect us via our food, the air, and…water.

Vertigo is, I understand, due to inner ear infections. One person mentioned from water that gets into our ears when we bathe/shower. To that I add swimming in lakes/oceans etc.

Please get your hands on some IVERMECTIN. I use the “horse paste” form (better absorption?). Recommended dose when starting is a pencil eraser-sized amount 2x a day for 2 weeks (or until the symptoms of illness subside) then 1 pencil-sized dose 1x per month. Ivermectin (at least the paste kind) is derived from a naturally occuring fungus that forms on plant matter (esp. grass) after rain/morning dew dries. When you see a dog or cat eat grass, they are getting this fungus. Ivermectin is not a drug - it is not possible to overdose.

If this doesn’t eliminate your vertigo permanently, I would be very surprised.

Praying for you and a quick recovery in the meantime. 🙏🏻

Is there a way to hide it in food...or take it so that it is more palatable? Maybe it could be put inside empty pill capsules...? Have heard it tastes horrific.

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

(4) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

🙏💕

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

🙏❤️🙏

Do black seed oil and no sugar problems or pregnant, some epsom salt soak at least your feet, PRAYERS>

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Bless you Sneak! My hubs has had meniers for years too. It is rough! Prayers Fren.

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

I used to get vertigo too. I did the head exercises and sometimes they helped, but i noticed when i got water in my ears from showering, i got vertigo! Might be an inner ear irritation? I got ear plugs to use in the shower, and have not gotten vertigo since! Hope you find relief.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Maybe your ears/Eustachian tubes are plugged/full. You could try a Netty pot to clean out your sinuses. Or maybe your ears need popping like when you go up to high altitude & your ears get full & you need to pop them? Just a suggestion. Sounds like inner ear issues that are causing the unbalance & dizziness.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

I believe that is what my mother used on me when I was very young. My family was not the type to run to the Dr with every little ailment and I learned a lot in my life from them.

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

🙏🏻🕊

sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🕊🙏🕊

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

I just woke up and feel dizzy. I didn't drink this new years but maybe my body is reminding itself what it felt like being hung over this time of year.

I'm praying you can get over this quick 🙏🙏 ill be fine by tonight.

The AGE of the supercomp. is upon us..

Hey, it could be your neck.
Relax the spine and it'll be fine (i hope). Something got out of place, dizziness is typical for blocked veins running through your neck..i had that, it's always the same. Upside down hanging and hot bathing, stretching softly, enjoying relaxation..

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

Try magnesium! It might help

🙏❤️🙏