"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

prayers People I have had vertigo going on 1 week every day I have uneasy dizziness and this spinning sensation that make me sick and nauseous can't drive can't really lay one side I spinning its crazy tried The canalith repositioning procedure but still no luck just prayers please i need to get past this last timeI had this was 2013 and it was way worse so I am grateful so far. So just your prayers would help thanks AU

Maybe your ears/Eustachian tubes are plugged/full. You could try a Netty pot to clean out your sinuses. Or maybe your ears need popping like when you go up to high altitude & your ears get full & you need to pop them? Just a suggestion. Sounds like inner ear issues that are causing the unbalance & dizziness.

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mare Qay - WWG1WGA!, click on at the bottom under it