"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

prayers People I have had vertigo going on 1 week every day I have uneasy dizziness and this spinning sensation that make me sick and nauseous can't drive can't really lay one side I spinning its crazy tried The canalith repositioning procedure but still no luck just prayers please i need to get past this last timeI had this was 2013 and it was way worse so I am grateful so far. So just your prayers would help thanks AU

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Further comment to my last re. Ivermectin.

You cannot overdose on the PASTE form. The pill form - I have heard - is less effective and likely includes junk that could be harmful.

Larger doses of the paste form CAN cause something called “herxing” and this can even occur with the smaller recommended dosage. It is a side effect of the parasites being eliminated and releasing toxins (your body WILL deal with these). Herxing effects people differently, some feel internal pain like sorensess in kidneys/liver etc (I had this), others get blurred vision (I had this as well), and most common is pain in joints and extremities (lol - I had this too). ALL NORMAL AND ALL TEMPORARY.

Best to stick with the recommended dosage as this DOES reduce or help avoid herxing, which can be alarming if it comes on quickly or is particularly strong. The parasites are being killed off - it is not the Ivermectin doing any damage.

I recommend Ivermectin highly.

Jason, thank you for sharing your personal experience! It's helpful to my family!

#BlessUp

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Sharing IS caring my Fren. 😀

God bless you and your family (and everyone who sees this).

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Amen to all of it!

#BlessUp Brother

(1) Show this thread