"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

prayers People I have had vertigo going on 1 week every day I have uneasy dizziness and this spinning sensation that make me sick and nauseous can't drive can't really lay one side I spinning its crazy tried The canalith repositioning procedure but still no luck just prayers please i need to get past this last timeI had this was 2013 and it was way worse so I am grateful so far. So just your prayers would help thanks AU

PARASITES.

We all have them (infested in fact). They infect us via our food, the air, and…water.

Vertigo is, I understand, due to inner ear infections. One person mentioned from water that gets into our ears when we bathe/shower. To that I add swimming in lakes/oceans etc.

Please get your hands on some IVERMECTIN. I use the “horse paste” form (better absorption?). Recommended dose when starting is a pencil eraser-sized amount 2x a day for 2 weeks (or until the symptoms of illness subside) then 1 pencil-sized dose 1x per month. Ivermectin (at least the paste kind) is derived from a naturally occuring fungus that forms on plant matter (esp. grass) after rain/morning dew dries. When you see a dog or cat eat grass, they are getting this fungus. Ivermectin is not a drug - it is not possible to overdose.

If this doesn’t eliminate your vertigo permanently, I would be very surprised.

Praying for you and a quick recovery in the meantime. 🙏🏻

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Is there a way to hide it in food...or take it so that it is more palatable? Maybe it could be put inside empty pill capsules...? Have heard it tastes horrific.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Momma Bear to her Publication

It DOES taste bad (although one can get
used to it).

Some folks add it to a small glass of orange juice. Diluting it in a small glass of water would be better.

Ivermectin works best when we avoid things like sugar (especially refined sugar), refined carbohydrates (like bread, esp. white bread), & ALCOHOL (sorry, alcohol has an impact on blood glucose/sugar & FEEDS the parasites).

The less sugar & alcohol we intake, the smaller the infestation of parasites.

Dots should be connecting for everyone. Do you understand why processed foods have so much sugar? Do you understand now, why booze was still accessible during the DS lockdowns?

Everything that [they] prepare for us (food, alcohol) is to keep us infested with parasites. CANCER is caused by parasites. Tumours are one of the body’s last defence mechanisms (they encapsulate the parasites - biopsies pierce these). In late stage cancers the body sometimes calcifies infected cells, again, to try to isolate the canc

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response Momma Bear to her Publication

I put in on toast then my butter. I got the apple flavored lol, had a kind of apple taste. I mix it with food. You probably could put it in gel caps, but just do them one at a time, when you take them

(2) Show this thread

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

I was the one who mentioned inner ear when i got water in them. Also they should try ear plugs when showering!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

Indeed! 😀

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

that look about right

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Sure does (maybe even half that amount again ie. what you have there plus half that amount added to that). 😀

Pencil-sized in volume (heighth of the “dollup” as wellas the diameter).

Some recommend holding the dose under your tongue for about 10 seconds before ingesting it (I’ve found that this makes no difference - more important just to get it into you).

If you are finding that the vertigo is not subsiding as maybe you expect, maybe increase this same does to 3x per day (for 2 weeks).

(1) Show this thread