VK on TRUTH - more blockchain / new financial system info...

*7 pics

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I won’t lie. The “you’re f***ed” if you cannot get your head around digital currencies WITH NO GUIDANCE from us who know is not sounding very “where we go one, we go all.”

Anyone who KNOWS how to avoid the Cabal CBDC should really be giving guidance.

This part of “The Plan” - allowing the Cabal to implement their CBDC doesn’t reflect the “White Hats are in control” mantra.

It is very wrong to send a “you’re doomed if you cannot GUESS right re. digital currencies.”

Calling it as I see it.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

No guidance. really? I gave tutorials and tried to make it fun. gave away my own money for the cause. Recommended XRP. Told you how its going to work years ago.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I never would have bought ANY Crypto without your Gudance!! 🙌❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Part of the problem VK, for older ppl and non techy ppl is that they stay confused.
They dont understand the difference between the bad and the ok.

For instance, we have been shown that BTC is bad, not backed by anything, is the tool of the CCP of China, the way [they] want to take us as a trap for a social credits system.

The USDC is the govts' digital currency trap for the same purpose by our own govt.

XRP = Good because it will be a utility instead of an unbacked coin., will replace the evil's federal reserve's swift system that currently tracks and moves money round the world.

Confindance could be obtained in a metals backed cyrpto coin with offline key controls with paper option ie gold laced bills.

They really don't realize that right now the govt and/or the banks can just take their fiat dollar bills and never give it back.

Many cities & states found this out yrs ago with bank closures with no proper 3rd party security escrows for public funds!
BOOM - GONE

I respectfully beg to differ.

I, as an example, work in IT, and I am not confused about digital currencies. I am cautious - especially about anything that is touted as being the “new system” without any solid evidence, and especially while the Cabal puppets (or the actors playing them) are still very publicly entrenched in their positions. NOBODY OUTSIDE THE WHITE HATS HAS INSIDE INFORMATION. Nobody can know this about XRP for certain.

Another thing that troubles me Nana, is that this XRP is being promoted in a way that is not very WWG1WGA. It feels like the message is “better get on this train or be left behind and trapped in the NWO CBDC.” This is a message of fear, and that is the way of the Cabal.

The start up cost of buying the ledger hardware is - believe it or not - outside the means of many patriots who are living hand to mouth (or on credit).

I find it hard to believe that a more transitional mechanism would not be implemented. One that is accessible to all.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

There are alternatives to Legder and Trezor wallets. You can use something like Exodus wallet. I personally use it myself. Yes, it may not be the safest wallet. I have never lost a dime. If I had a gold coin, I would not buy a big safe, I would be more inclined to put it in a coffee can and bury it in my backyard. They both have their levels of security. If someone wants to get their feet wet, spend a few bucks on Uphold and transfer out of Uphold and get it into Exodus which is self custodial. Its free and works for phone and PC. Once you have a few gold coins maybe you are in a better place to buy that safe.

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

For me, its not a vibrational match. It feels sketchy and it actually gives me a headache to even follow some of the threads on the topic. That tells me all I need to know about me: not that gor others it will be a match and whatever their personal outcome is, they were meant to experience it. Same for me. I'm not fighting my God connection.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

I have heard we are getting non-hackable Q phones that will connect us to QFS. Everyone on the planet will be getting one
(Steve Jobs) designed.

I look at XRP / XLM much the way I look at Foreign Currency (RV)
in that it will be an Additional way to enhance your finances. Nothing mandatory here. The same for Gold/Silver. Another way to enhance finances.

Everything is optional. Nothing required. If it doesn't gel with you than ignore it. I don't mean you personally Jason, I mean anyone who isn't inclined to invest.

I have limited knowledge.. I just go with my intuition. I personally am very thankful for those who have put their neck on the line to give us a heads up on these resources.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

My concern is XRP becomes the one control mechanism to rule it all, giving world fiscal power to those that run XRP.

If we have learned ANYTHING it is that centralization becomes bad, because evil takes over the few that control the power base.

Decentralized, and CHOICE should be our watch words going forward.

Also, I have questions that no one or the videos seem to answer, eg 'goldbacks' they have denominations printed on them, but, for instance a '$1' is purchased for $3.45, it is not accepted in all places & when then do you both have to first agree on the price of gold, before agreeing how many goldbacks to hand over?

I keep feeling as if I am being brushed off when I ask these questions, kinda that 'oh, you are too old to 'get it', kinda vibe, or 'here this vid explains it all' (they don't. All I have heard is the distraction that 'Ripple' runs on XRP. I have NOT heard of any other alternative to XRP, then, I see some other report saying XRP is not good.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Chances are you ARE being brushed off - especially if you are asking a person who stands to gain financially from the hype created by all the speculation (this is how Cabal markets are manipulated, through speculation).

Digital currences are STILL FIAT currencies. Yes, they COULD be declared to be gold-backed etc, but there is no evidence of this (as evidence you’d have to immediately be able to convert digital currencies to REAL precious metals in your hands; which mechanism supports this currently?).

BEWARE OF SPECULATORS. Especially “anonymous” ones. NOBODY OUTSIDE THE WHITE HATS HAS INSIDE INFO ABOUT WHAT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING OR HOW THINGS WILL ACTUALLY PLAY OUT.

To the speculators & any who choose to follow them I say: By all means, buy XRP while we are still in the Cabal system & Cabal gov’ts still stand (at least publicly). By all means trust that a digital currency you bought IN THE CABAL MARKETS out of FEAR will survive what’s coming. Me? I don’t think it will.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I know absolutely nothing about digital currency. I do know that I am leary of any entity having the ability to " shut off" access to my ability to buy or sell. The whole digital ID thing, scanning ones hand to make purchases etc. is disturbing to my very soul. My
intuition screams caution! caution! caution! It would seem to me that any currency change would have to be easily adaptable for everyone ( even us old folks) and extremely secure from any corruption. This is just my 2 cents worth of thoughts. 😅😇

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Your thoughts are logical and completely valid, and I agree with you 100%.

(1) Show this thread

I am looking at XRP as the Boomerang Digital Currency!

What I mean is, if it is disguised 🥸 as Black Hat during the initial “Reset” and innocent people move their FIAT to this currency, then when the White Hats Boomerang “their” Reset to Gold Standard/ RV etc, the currency is able to protect those who were gaslighted by the “Reset”. 🤷‍♀️

I only invested a small amount in XRP, like@vincentkennedy always said “Only invest what you can afford to lose”!

Gold & Silver are biblical, and really the ONLY safe Bet, along with Land! IMHO

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

You & I can afford to do this. Many of our brothers and sisters cannot.

The last time I checked, XRP was at less than $0.50 per “coin.” All of this sounds like speculation - the objective of which is to drive up the price of what is described as a limited amount of XRP. What is worse is that a message of FEAR is being used to compel people to “get in on this or be trapped in NWO CBDC hell” which, and sorry not sorry to say it this way, is an absolute load of bollocks.

No one tells anybody in PLAIN language that it’s going to cost them between $100.00 USD & $290.00+ USD just to buy the ledger hardware to get started.

What is even more wrong in my view is that we have folks with large followings professing to be on the side of light pushing XRP in this way. It is disheartening.

To anyone seeing this who is fearing they’ll be left behind if they don’t buy XRP. Meticulous records of bank balances are maintained. There WILL be a fair transition outside of digital currency.

(1) Show this thread

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

If we were able to switch from the gold standard to the Fed seamlessly, why isn't it possible to switch back seamlessly? This electronic money stuff works fine if we need it, but it certainly isn't necessary and in fact, can be downright annoying in person to person transactions. I'm with you on this - it smells scammy.

Yes, exactly 👍

Thank you for this post! These are my sentiments as well though I would not have been able to state it nearly as well as you have. I feel like any shift in currency will need to be made very simple and easy, otherwise many will not be able to participate--as in the non techie folks, many of the elderly and the many around the planet who are not so digitally oriented.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

TRUTH!! Well Spoken for many of US. When one has lived 'on the edge' of going over the cliff into homelessness in THIS economy...the mere thought of Buying gold" isnt a REALITY because you're daily praying that the rent doesnt randomly get increased AGAIN. YOU already dont 'participate in most arena's of life, like going out to eat, buying clothes, vacations/trips and the list goes on and on. PRAYER is ALL MOST of US CAN DO. Creator GOD HEARS EVERY PRAYER that WE PRAY. IT's the TRUE REALITY of Anonup. ANON UP/ BLESS UP everyone together.

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread