VK on TRUTH - more blockchain / new financial system info...

*7 pics

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I won’t lie. The “you’re f***ed” if you cannot get your head around digital currencies WITH NO GUIDANCE from us who know is not sounding very “where we go one, we go all.”

Anyone who KNOWS how to avoid the Cabal CBDC should really be giving guidance.

This part of “The Plan” - allowing the Cabal to implement their CBDC doesn’t reflect the “White Hats are in control” mantra.

It is very wrong to send a “you’re doomed if you cannot GUESS right re. digital currencies.”

Calling it as I see it.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

No guidance. really? I gave tutorials and tried to make it fun. gave away my own money for the cause. Recommended XRP. Told you how its going to work years ago.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I never would have bought ANY Crypto without your Gudance!! 🙌❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Part of the problem VK, for older ppl and non techy ppl is that they stay confused.
They dont understand the difference between the bad and the ok.

For instance, we have been shown that BTC is bad, not backed by anything, is the tool of the CCP of China, the way [they] want to take us as a trap for a social credits system.

The USDC is the govts' digital currency trap for the same purpose by our own govt.

XRP = Good because it will be a utility instead of an unbacked coin., will replace the evil's federal reserve's swift system that currently tracks and moves money round the world.

Confindance could be obtained in a metals backed cyrpto coin with offline key controls with paper option ie gold laced bills.

They really don't realize that right now the govt and/or the banks can just take their fiat dollar bills and never give it back.

Many cities & states found this out yrs ago with bank closures with no proper 3rd party security escrows for public funds!
BOOM - GONE

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I respectfully beg to differ.

I, as an example, work in IT, and I am not confused about digital currencies. I am cautious - especially about anything that is touted as being the “new system” without any solid evidence, and especially while the Cabal puppets (or the actors playing them) are still very publicly entrenched in their positions. NOBODY OUTSIDE THE WHITE HATS HAS INSIDE INFORMATION. Nobody can know this about XRP for certain.

Another thing that troubles me Nana, is that this XRP is being promoted in a way that is not very WWG1WGA. It feels like the message is “better get on this train or be left behind and trapped in the NWO CBDC.” This is a message of fear, and that is the way of the Cabal.

The start up cost of buying the ledger hardware is - believe it or not - outside the means of many patriots who are living hand to mouth (or on credit).

I find it hard to believe that a more transitional mechanism would not be implemented. One that is accessible to all.

My concern is XRP becomes the one control mechanism to rule it all, giving world fiscal power to those that run XRP.

If we have learned ANYTHING it is that centralization becomes bad, because evil takes over the few that control the power base.

Decentralized, and CHOICE should be our watch words going forward.

Also, I have questions that no one or the videos seem to answer, eg 'goldbacks' they have denominations printed on them, but, for instance a '$1' is purchased for $3.45, it is not accepted in all places & when then do you both have to first agree on the price of gold, before agreeing how many goldbacks to hand over?

I keep feeling as if I am being brushed off when I ask these questions, kinda that 'oh, you are too old to 'get it', kinda vibe, or 'here this vid explains it all' (they don't. All I have heard is the distraction that 'Ripple' runs on XRP. I have NOT heard of any other alternative to XRP, then, I see some other report saying XRP is not good.

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Chances are you ARE being brushed off - especially if you are asking a person who stands to gain financially from the hype created by all the speculation (this is how Cabal markets are manipulated, through speculation).

Digital currences are STILL FIAT currencies. Yes, they COULD be declared to be gold-backed etc, but there is no evidence of this (as evidence you’d have to immediately be able to convert digital currencies to REAL precious metals in your hands; which mechanism supports this currently?).

BEWARE OF SPECULATORS. Especially “anonymous” ones. NOBODY OUTSIDE THE WHITE HATS HAS INSIDE INFO ABOUT WHAT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING OR HOW THINGS WILL ACTUALLY PLAY OUT.

To the speculators & any who choose to follow them I say: By all means, buy XRP while we are still in the Cabal system & Cabal gov’ts still stand (at least publicly). By all means trust that a digital currency you bought IN THE CABAL MARKETS out of FEAR will survive what’s coming. Me? I don’t think it will.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I just posted this seems apropos:

I am thinking that as money is something we ALL relate to, in one way or another, it will be the device used to wean us off our need to have leaders, and our need to be followers.

"We will all have to work it out for ouselves," as Monty Python's Brian says.

Money is the great constant, NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE.

We must become sovereign, and that process is moving along - we will, imo, become able to identify something good or bad, our 'gut instinct' will return, along with an understanding of how to interact in a community for the best of the community - without someone telling us how... we will know that instinctively.

Just my feel on the way things are moving.

(1) Show this thread