VK on TRUTH - more blockchain / new financial system info...

*7 pics

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I won’t lie. The “you’re f***ed” if you cannot get your head around digital currencies WITH NO GUIDANCE from us who know is not sounding very “where we go one, we go all.”

Anyone who KNOWS how to avoid the Cabal CBDC should really be giving guidance.

This part of “The Plan” - allowing the Cabal to implement their CBDC doesn’t reflect the “White Hats are in control” mantra.

It is very wrong to send a “you’re doomed if you cannot GUESS right re. digital currencies.”

Calling it as I see it.

No guidance. really? I gave tutorials and tried to make it fun. gave away my own money for the cause. Recommended XRP. Told you how its going to work years ago.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Sadly, my eyes glaze over when I see any of this and I'm sure there are many more like me. We skip the info as it simply doesn't compute in our brains, like speaking an unfamiliar language--pure gibberish. As Jason Weber said....it's "get on the crypto bandwagon or get left out doesn't feel very WWG1WGA" I feel Trump and the White Hats are smarter than that and will know how to bring everyone in to the monetary system we end up with. And a big FU to anyone who plans to control us with their monetary system. As another Anon put it--I won't be trusting any of it until the evil globalists are all removed (executed or imprisoned for life in public view)

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

I'm still a novice, but a year ago, because of your advice. I got some XRP. it was a challenge, but I figured it out.

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

Has anyone used ledger stax? thoughts?

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

If it weren't for your guidance and other Anons I would never have purchased and planned with XRP. Thanks for helping us understand and try new things because we will need to stay ahead of rapidly changing times.

You can now buy ISLANDS with XRP :)

Heck did you see Bruce's 7 acre paradise for sale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56KqxWyz1bM

Touring Bruce Willis's $37,500,000 Private Island Mansion! - YouTube

Check out Carl Friedrik's “Carry-on Pro” here: http://friedrik.com/kk6 Today we are on the beautiful island of Parrot Cay in Turks and Caicos to tour this in...

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Ur right! But think we may need to pool our $$$ together to buy that, LOL, would make a great Anon Island though, hehe

(1) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Indeed you did, which gave me the courage to step back into crypto. Still want to buy several more believed to be beneficial in this manner: hbar, miota, xdc, xlm. Definitely xlm next. WWG1WGA

and Doq .....

i told my brother about xrp gave a brief insight, sent him this from Doq and within 2 minutes he bought 609 ripple xrp .... LMAO THAT EASY THANKS FELLAS 😍

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

I saved that too!!!!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

My crypto has lost 75% since 'not a financial advisor' suggested we all jump on the XRP wagon. Their own website advertises XRP's ability to print CBDC. Their own flow chart has a mason's symbol on it. I do not trust the symbolism with XRP nor do I trust the centralized nature of it. XLM seems more safe.

That said, I'm grateful for the push out of my comfort zone to learn the basics about how it works. Adapt or die.

Was an expensive lesson though.

Not selling any of it. Diamond hands. I only bought ISO200022 coins. I have more faith in silver but recognize that I can pack 1k XRP in my go bag a lot easier than 15 lbs of silver. (For now) no one but preppers will want silver (sheep are dumb) if you're running.

Diversification is about all we can do to protect our savings.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Water Mark to his Publication

Diversification- Crypto, Gold, Silver, Realestate. Sounds like VK agrees.

(1) Show this thread

Just stumblin through life

Hi VK, I know you’ve already posted a lot about it, but would you be willing to post a Q&A thread on the crypto topic? Not necessarily us asking you questions, but every comment on the post is a Question someone has, and every reply is an Answer from people in the community. Kinda like the Reddit Q&A threads. It might help people who straggled behind a bit on learning crypto or people who are still on the fence about it. Thank you and no worries if you cant!

VK, I am a small account and you have really no reason to listen to me but I felt the need to respond. Let the accusations and negative comments slide right by you. Don't get frustrated when some may call you out. It is a natural response in many when they realize they missed the boat and begin to get frustrated that they aren't on board. (Just for context, I am not invested in crypto) I am not critisizing those that do, it is a natural response. But you sir should not feel the need to engage in their responses. But I know you know this. Your record in this space, speaks for itself. You keep doing you and keep dropping the knowledge we look for and let the finger pointers just pass. We all know what you have been advising for years. Vibe Higher VK. We need you and your posts.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication

the small accounts R the ones who will change the world! ThankQ for all you do each and everyday!

(1) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

People should be often reminded not to keep their digital assets on Crypto exchanges, FTX is a lesson. Keep it on Ledger. Safest way. Learned a lot from VK and other Anons. Also Crypto community on Twitter is pretty good. Just be careful who you follow, as there are a lot of scammers out there. Elon is fighting that battle too. Cryptos are nothing complicated btw.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Blockchain.

Just stumblin through life

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

When you say keep digital assets on a ledger, is that the same as a “digital wallet”? And i think i saw a screenshot from VK talking about Nano X, is that one of them?

(2) Show this thread

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Faith and Trust..

At first I was not touching crypto. Then, reading VK's posts about it, I decided to buy. I'm most grateful to VK for the info about moving crypto onto a wallet. So glad I listened to him. Even if nothing big comes of it, I learned some interesting things.
I had been buying silver and some gold, I even bought some Vietnam Dong. Lol.
I used to waste money on lottery tickets. Silver, gold and crypto is way more interesting.

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

a big thanks to VK circa a year ago i knew squat about it and after seeing a thread of VK’S CaseyDee pointed me in the right direction and i am very nicely set up and have more than enough not only for me and my family but also to be a blessing to others

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ledger X wallet you and Doq also told us about which is where my XRP resides.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Imagine me educating my 84 YO Mother on the damn thing in case something happens to me.

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

VK is spot on and no I am not British not that there is anything wrong with that Martin lol But. I bought XRP at .22 and .24 after Jsnip4 (2) and Woo Woo Dude had gotten strong messages from Spirit to buy and hold it big things coming and also bought some Doge which Elon is high on maybe he will drive that up and use it where he can...Also bought some XLM (Stellar) as the chatter suggests it will take off to the moon too as XRP but it will be more gradual for XLM...I also got some Shiba Inu due to a vision White Dove had and gave to Jsnip4 (2)....Spirit also mentioned to them to get some Polygon and Matic...So that's my bag...Sharing this with you so you can still get great prices...Could enhance your life! My bag is down 66% in value from all time high but I'm not selling...I'm in for the big run! Spirit has given us an opportunity and I jumped on board! Oh and I pulled all my coins off the exchanges and had my nephew put them all on a digital wallet...Nano Ledger Plus fyi

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

good luck with this one...haha

Here's the issue I see....prices are massively distorted due to hyper inflation in USD. Gold and silver should already be through the roof, but there prices are massively Cabal controlled. It's impossible to imagine a new fair financial system based on ISO20022 coins/ledgers ect. until we get real pricing in precious metals. We can speculate all we want, but have the Nations already agreed to a set Gold price in a new digital currency? Nothing to do but wait and see.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

I caught on to XRP a couple of years ago through one of your *personas* Bought some last fall for the first time. Been adding to it. Bought XLM a couple of weeks go.

I'll be happy to give you 10% big guy 😆

I never would have bought ANY Crypto without your Gudance!! 🙌❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Part of the problem VK, for older ppl and non techy ppl is that they stay confused.
They dont understand the difference between the bad and the ok.

For instance, we have been shown that BTC is bad, not backed by anything, is the tool of the CCP of China, the way [they] want to take us as a trap for a social credits system.

The USDC is the govts' digital currency trap for the same purpose by our own govt.

XRP = Good because it will be a utility instead of an unbacked coin., will replace the evil's federal reserve's swift system that currently tracks and moves money round the world.

Confindance could be obtained in a metals backed cyrpto coin with offline key controls with paper option ie gold laced bills.

They really don't realize that right now the govt and/or the banks can just take their fiat dollar bills and never give it back.

Many cities & states found this out yrs ago with bank closures with no proper 3rd party security escrows for public funds!
BOOM - GONE

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

I want coins made from precious metals. No paper, no digital, nothing but the real thing I can hold in my hands.

(4) Show this thread

Would you repost those tutorials for newcomers?

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

VK

Don’t listen to the Negativity

✌️

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response BAM BAM to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

I will never buy XRP Ripple its a banker shit coin

stay away from anything that is recommended by whiplash and whoever else recommends xrp and all other tokens,coins and digital currency
you are playing their digital ID and social credit system game

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Please explain how it is a “digital ID and social credit system game”

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Thank you VK.
Although I get bamboozed by it all, I bought some XRP when you were sharing about it on Twitter, also gold & silver.

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

it’s happening Sir just like you told us.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

Personally I wish we could get away from QR codes, UPC codes and technology. It's never been used for good. Evil people need to be taken out of control.

(1) Show this thread

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

Thank you so much VK for the heads up, I know XRP will be one of those left standing and I'm convinced it will give me a wonderful retirement and great future for my family.

I would never in a million years have bought crypto because I knew nothing about it but reading through your posts it caught my attention and I then began to research it and now I love it.

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

In response Mr. Revolution to his Publication

Same, I’m hoping I can buy my Mrs a house for her to make us a home !!

I owe VK more than I can ever repay though, and that’s nothing to do with XRP or anything financial. 👍🏻

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

And i personally want to Thank you for that. i know what the future holds and is bright because i did my research. it’s the craziest thing when you try and explain it even to your closest friends who trust you they do not see. Some see and some do not that is just the way it is. God Bless and Thank You

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

I heard XRP stuff back on Twitter.. as well as a variety of other places since the Big Purge. Have heard to buy precious metals, if money permits.. real estate, art. Get your @ss out of the stock market etc. All before I joined AU in July.

This is one area that has been pretty straight forward for me with the exception of any CBDC discussions.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

I missed that class aparentally? I know some anons have the posts saved. Kindly help an anon out pleasey? Crypto is a pain to navigate alone.