Someone literally wrote to me saying she didn't like the colour of lighting in my room on my video. Others complain of a "thick" British accent — I was born in England and speak English, get over it. Then there are the moaners about my diction... but they don't know I have chronic airway problems and had an op in the 1990s to help me deal with it, so no I can't change it.

There are moments when I wonder why I bother. Don't like video as a medium. Just trying it out because some people like the personable intimacy of it and I can dish out some extra encouragement. Speaking to my unresponsive phone in an empty room is weird and my brain isn't really able to pretend it's normal.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Ignore them, people picking at things that don't matter 🤦‍♀️ You're doing a great job! I love your video's 😃

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Here's some motherly advice..

Fook em

Patriot, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Veteran, Digital Soldier, Organic Farmer, Beekeeper. The Great Awakening is upon us, preparing for the Golden Age.

Appreciate all that you do and have done towards Shepherding the Great Awakening over the past 5 years.

Dang.. Satan is desperate!! You are so over the Target if you encounter any of the above!!

You share God’s Beautuful Creations, no wonder they attack you!

We cherish all you do and all you say! Thank You!! 🙏❤️🙌

Forget the haters. I, for one, love your videos, Martin. Thanks, for sharing a bit of your life, your thoughts, and your insights with us.

I think you Brits have a word for these critics = Wankers 🇬🇧

I vote Yes on the videos. I especially like the cheery greetings: Hello my wonderous warriors, tremendous troubadours etc. 😀

Oh my goodness, Martin, wow! How sad that some people are that way. I like your accent and your videos. Color of lighting?! Please people...artists choice, and it's ALL good. (Just 'cause I'm not a Picasso fan and wouldn't have one grace my walls doesn't mean I don't appreciate the artists vision lol) Just keep being who you are; there's always going to be people who think they have a right to condemn and spread their vitrol. At my age, I'm not allowed to trek the woods, etc, as I used to my whole life, so I really appreciate all your photos and commentary. I tell my grandkids: "nobody ever raised themselves up by putting others down," and it always says far more about them than it does you. Just so you know, we appreciate you...just the way you are!

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Keep doing what you do. Some are just plain weird and fixate on the strangest things. Oh well, their loss!

Don't let the bots or borg get you down. Most of us love your work, photography, and thinking. Smallminded people are just that.

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

I think with the whingers it comes down to the old very English "it's all right for you" attitude and the modern lazy, fat bastard or bitch, wine snorting fake chicken finger guzzling, faux white fur rug owning, miserable piece of shite. Just saying... Love you Martin & I aapreciate your work and thoughts and efforts. Screw 'em.

Lover of life, freedom and my God. Sharing my truth.

Good Morning Martin… thank you for all you do and have done! the mouth breathers will be mouth breathers…🙄.. that aside, dont let them extiguish that bright flame ! we love you!

Probably still on the fluoride.

We love and appreciate you! Even my little runs over and wants so much to understand your messages. She knows you are one of the greatest minds/hearts of our time. Sending love. xoxo

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

It's amazing to me that people continue to get caught up in inconsequential things. It makes you wonder if they understood the point you are trying to make?

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

What odd things to focus on.

But then.

It shows just how many people are still comfortable being so controlled, that they feel entitled to reach out and exercise what little control they believe they have.

This sort of programming. This, you must color inside the lines and fit into this cookie mold. If you don’t, then we’ll all be punished. Is conditioning that is hard to break. Hard because most don’t even recognize what they’re doing. They only feel the fear response from the crayon mark on the part of the page that isn’t designated for it.

This is why “they” seek to keep us busy. Work and entertainment, distractions. It keeps people from reflecting on life and how to live it. Keeps them from feeling human and seeing the humanity in others.

Conform to what God tells you. He will deal with the correction of others.

Please believe that. You are my proof that He does.
❤️

PETTY TYRANTS! I haven't noticed a single thing wrong with your videos. I wake up in the morning, check my email, and listen to your videos. CARRY ON my friend!

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Martin, don't mind. Your videos are much appreciated and enlightening. There are so many people who have something to complain about… ignore them. Your analyzes and your thoughts are priceless. Thank you for your commitment! 🙏

You are perfect the way God created you!

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

anonymous is best.
when you put a face to a message
they have a target
humans do what humans do.
find the only the warts.

Martin the rule of thumb indicates 10% of people are are not going to like you. Not just you everyone had 10% who will just not like them. Don’t let those 10% impact your life and it’s future. Delete the 10%. Good motto moving forward.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

beautiful leaves!

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

They should grow a thicker skin, it's always suspicious when people are so easily offended... Now they expect from us to be political correct..? Hell will frees over before that happens...

BTW, I like you video's, you're photo's and your British accent...

love the videos, fook the haters!

also you can’t tell me you didn’t know what you were doing when you wrote the phrase ‘moaners about my diction’.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

It only means your Light is shining bright Martin.
Some people like green beans and others don't. Me, I'm just a hillbilly from Missouri. I like what your serving. And the videos you do, at times it feels like your sittin' in my living room with me and sometimes I even talk to my phone answering back to you, lol.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Keep doing YOU. Sitting in front of you, face to face, the naysayers wouldn't have the nerve to act out. You bring valuable insight in clear manner. My mother was 90 when she passed in 2020. She read your writings. She enjoyed your point of world view.

Hold the line is at 9.412.10%, let's get this done!! #WWG1WGA

Martin Geddes you will always have haters of something, just do what you want and love.... I myself love your words and your beautiful photos.

🙏trying to destabilise you because they know you work in the light..delete.... negativity needs to be ignored ...many listen to you and admire/love your work ... 🙏

Make All Earth Great Again. "The Best Is Yet To Come" - To quote the big man who appears to be down, but is not by any means out. WWG1WGA

In response judi jones to her Publication

Love what you do Martin. Don't give the negatives any of your beautiful mind-space. But do know this, they show up because you do such great work....that so many of us appreciate 😘

(1) Show this thread