Someone literally wrote to me saying she didn't like the colour of lighting in my room on my video. Others complain of a "thick" British accent — I was born in England and speak English, get over it. Then there are the moaners about my diction... but they don't know I have chronic airway problems and had an op in the 1990s to help me deal with it, so no I can't change it.

There are moments when I wonder why I bother. Don't like video as a medium. Just trying it out because some people like the personable intimacy of it and I can dish out some extra encouragement. Speaking to my unresponsive phone in an empty room is weird and my brain isn't really able to pretend it's normal.

What odd things to focus on.

But then.

It shows just how many people are still comfortable being so controlled, that they feel entitled to reach out and exercise what little control they believe they have.

This sort of programming. This, you must color inside the lines and fit into this cookie mold. If you don’t, then we’ll all be punished. Is conditioning that is hard to break. Hard because most don’t even recognize what they’re doing. They only feel the fear response from the crayon mark on the part of the page that isn’t designated for it.

This is why “they” seek to keep us busy. Work and entertainment, distractions. It keeps people from reflecting on life and how to live it. Keeps them from feeling human and seeing the humanity in others.

Conform to what God tells you. He will deal with the correction of others.

Please believe that. You are my proof that He does.
❤️

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Anatated in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ana Tate, click on at the bottom under it