Someone literally wrote to me saying she didn't like the colour of lighting in my room on my video. Others complain of a "thick" British accent — I was born in England and speak English, get over it. Then there are the moaners about my diction... but they don't know I have chronic airway problems and had an op in the 1990s to help me deal with it, so no I can't change it.

There are moments when I wonder why I bother. Don't like video as a medium. Just trying it out because some people like the personable intimacy of it and I can dish out some extra encouragement. Speaking to my unresponsive phone in an empty room is weird and my brain isn't really able to pretend it's normal.

They should grow a thicker skin, it's always suspicious when people are so easily offended... Now they expect from us to be political correct..? Hell will frees over before that happens...

BTW, I like you video's, you're photo's and your British accent...

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Aristarkos in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA, click on at the bottom under it