I have a ton of patience and willpower...I'm in it until the end but the thing that I will be glad to never do again is have work zoom meetings where the conversations are always about the 'trending' thing - i.e. Kanye is mentally ill, Elon is maniacal, gotta get my flu shot, so many people are getting cancer at such a young age, blah blah blah.

Even when I ask questions and try to plant seeds, it's blinders. It's so mind-numbing! Cannot wait for it to stop...

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

can totally relate.
we have to - survival for now!
and soooo much internal eye-rolling lol

(1) Show this thread

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I can't wait for it ro be over too but the unknown of rhe future too i look forward but will miss this time as well..

In response Red Edge to her Publication

i think about that often.
we will definitely miss this time one day!

(1) Show this thread

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

I feel you
I probably have my own handprint in my forehead but know this
Your garden is about to bloom and it will be beautiful. 🌹

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

I'm the sole survivor swimming in a sea of family I THOUGHT would be awake by now. I just sit tight and SMILE. Then they wonder why I'm smiling.... 🤣

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

They will sprout in time, just keep doing it as You do, Love You Kim. 💧🙏❤️

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

100%..thank you, Jason!
rirght back at ya! ♥️

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

❤ They have scales on their eyes and their ears are shielded spiritually.

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

♥️

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Wasn't there a Kim Clement prophesy that the veil would be lifted?

(2) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏🙏🙏Prayers, Positive Vibes, & Lots of Love to You , Fren 💖💙💖

unfortunately this is a ./sync 😣

My red pill experience came on like a landslide. I watched the Jeffrey Epstein documentary at the time we were all shut down due to CoVid and I felt absolutely sick. I voiced my opinion on it on Facebook and thankfully a friend said, well if you really want to know...and then the flood gates opened. Once I was awake, I posted as much as I could on Facebook to engage others in what I now saw as not only plausible but probable. Lost some friends in the process and eventually got kicked off entirely when I exposed the leaked Hunter Biden laptop. It is amazing to me how much people "don't want to know" what goes on. But I'm sorry, once you know about the children, how do you close your eyes to that??!! We live in a sick world and I imagine those of us still hanging in there for all to be revealed, haven't given up specifically for those child abusers to be held accountable.

In response Irish Scot to her Publication

there are alot of people who just want to go through their days. with as little as possible stress in their lives.
i dont know what its like to "not want to know"...i dont understand that.
they basically are pushing their responsibilities onto others.

In response Irish Scot to her Publication

Lost friends too. Although I dont bother trying to 'red pill' people anymore. Been going down the rabbit hole for several decades now and I find it difficult to have discussions about 'conspiracies' and areas of high strangeness with people that are busy working their asses of just to barely have time to spend with their families. Last thing they wanna discuss is adrenochrome, Bill Coopers Behold a Pale Horse, MK Ultra, Operation High Jump and Operation Paperclip among scores of other topics. I dont blame them.
If you want to go down the rabbit hole further, check out Forum Borealis on youtube. Go to the beginning of his podcast episodes about 7 years back and listen to his guests Dr Joseph Farrell and Peter Lavenda talk about Nazis from prior to WWII onward. Its fascinating. He also has guests that talk about the JFK assassination. Its all connected. Gets into bloodlines, etc.
Another good podcast is Dark Journalist.

(2) Show this thread

Pissed level 11 on a scale of 1-10. So much rage. The lies, the pure evil, the idiots that can't see evil.

understood, as best I can

I "can't wait"
(of course I can and will)

until my amazing 13 year old daughter
isn't "held hostage" to/by the "beluefs" of my adult liberal, indoctrinated by the enemy 4 other children, their Mom, and their supposedly conservative but not really grandfather

May God grant us all healing from the madness of the enemy

In response George Patton to his Publication

🙏♥️

(1) Show this thread

Integrating new components into an older system. Proud Veteran

Amen to that

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

I absolutely agree with you and feel the same way!Cannot wait for it to stop ….The other day I went to a bakery, made my order and while I waited I heard someone complaining and screaming to the waitress about how cold his soup was and wanted a refund, when the customer left someone else said “ that guy had to be a Trump supporter, all of them behave the same way” and most of the people around laughed and agreed.
😮‍💨

In response Jersey K_Y117 to her Publication

So crazy.
And you're back!
hope all is well.

(1) Show this thread

All we can do is Try! Some will never see! It hurts but like everything else in life, its a part of what we have to go through!
I just keep trying! numbing to the hurt abit! 🤷🏼‍♀️

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

ITS LIKE THEYRE DOING THE THORAZINE SHUFFLE THE EASIEST PEOPLE I REDPILL ARE THE AMISH THEY'RE NOT CONDITIONED BY MSM OR

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

❤️

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

Amen to that Kim

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Navigating normie-land is so tough! You wonder how STILL so many aren’t getting it. Hang in there, WRWY:)

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

♥️

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Believe me Kim, I hear ya! If I have to hear the name Fauchi much more I will lose it!

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Agreed! Can't wait for it to stop. The other night I finally had enough with my group chat of friends. One lady was asking for prayers for her friend that's in ICU for a brain tumor surgery and now has blood clots. I finally asked did she get the vax. The lady didn't answer my question but said the doctors said could be undiagnosed blood cot disorder her friend has had but didn't know. I said well you know some of those vax cause many health problems. I wrote a list. It was crickets... No response.

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

immediate friend groups are definitely harder for sure. and it is hard to watch people not even ask questions. that's what gets me, but again, we know why. just somedays are bonkers! :)

(1) Show this thread

one hundred per cent. 👍

I was there in that world. It dimmed my Light and hurt on a soul level. Some
people are so lost in the darkness. Im no longer in that world and things are tough, but I continue to be reminded “this is my path for a reason”.

To me, I dont think we get to the good part until 2023….I’m ready to stand now and do what it takes for justice and true freedom.
It’s time to drop the fooking hammer if/when [they] cheat again.
The thing I want most in this world is TRUE FREEDOM for ALL PEOPLE.

In response Warrior of the Light to his Publication

That's how i feel for most of the day - hurts my soul! And i think you are right - 2023. I know its part of the deal right now, but some days i just do it. We will get through it and everyone will be better off.
I just have to gut punch myself sometimes lol

(1) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Yup. Agreed
Back after Wichita had the "earth quakes",
I said ck the data, explosions read different.
Love to know if anyone did, ohhh well.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

😂😂. I can’t do it which is why I’m poor right now.

#WWG1WGA / Romans 12:2🗝/ ✨Question EVERYTHING / 🌟Truth will prevail

PREACH!

Proud MAGA American. Wife, Mom, Grandmother & Cancer survivor. #Familyiseverything

With you all the way Kim! 🙏💞

I hear you 100%. That's the most difficult part about all of this. It's like living in a completely different world from everyone else. Good thing we have each other to talk to. Makes it a little easier.

In response Johnny Five to his Publication

I know it's not the worst thing to deal with and others have much more, but day in and day out multiple times a day on repeat is soul-sucking!

Soooo happy for AU and everyone here. t's a breath of fresh air. thank god!

(1) Show this thread

Christmas bonuses should be assessed according to volume of zoom meetings attended

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

lol...i agree.
i would get one hell of a bonus.

+ hope your fam is having a great week :)

(1) Show this thread

I completely agree!!!!

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

YOU are an awesome person Kim! Don't ever forget it!

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Thank you!
and ditto. ♥️

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

will it?

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

i believe so.

(1) Show this thread