I have a ton of patience and willpower...I'm in it until the end but the thing that I will be glad to never do again is have work zoom meetings where the conversations are always about the 'trending' thing - i.e. Kanye is mentally ill, Elon is maniacal, gotta get my flu shot, so many people are getting cancer at such a young age, blah blah blah.

Even when I ask questions and try to plant seeds, it's blinders. It's so mind-numbing! Cannot wait for it to stop...

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Agreed! Can't wait for it to stop. The other night I finally had enough with my group chat of friends. One lady was asking for prayers for her friend that's in ICU for a brain tumor surgery and now has blood clots. I finally asked did she get the vax. The lady didn't answer my question but said the doctors said could be undiagnosed blood cot disorder her friend has had but didn't know. I said well you know some of those vax cause many health problems. I wrote a list. It was crickets... No response.

immediate friend groups are definitely harder for sure. and it is hard to watch people not even ask questions. that's what gets me, but again, we know why. just somedays are bonkers! :)

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I know it wasn't what they wanted to hear but it struck a nerve with me. No one asked me to give them anymore information on how I know this.🤦‍♀️ I'm done.

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

That's for the best. Same with me...those people don't want to know yet. They will eventually as you know.

(1) Show this thread