I have a ton of patience and willpower...I'm in it until the end but the thing that I will be glad to never do again is have work zoom meetings where the conversations are always about the 'trending' thing - i.e. Kanye is mentally ill, Elon is maniacal, gotta get my flu shot, so many people are getting cancer at such a young age, blah blah blah.

Even when I ask questions and try to plant seeds, it's blinders. It's so mind-numbing! Cannot wait for it to stop...

I was there in that world. It dimmed my Light and hurt on a soul level. Some
people are so lost in the darkness. Im no longer in that world and things are tough, but I continue to be reminded “this is my path for a reason”.

To me, I dont think we get to the good part until 2023….I’m ready to stand now and do what it takes for justice and true freedom.
It’s time to drop the fooking hammer if/when [they] cheat again.
The thing I want most in this world is TRUE FREEDOM for ALL PEOPLE.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Light_Warrior17 in this post can reply

In response Warrior of the Light to his Publication

That's how i feel for most of the day - hurts my soul! And i think you are right - 2023. I know its part of the deal right now, but some days i just do it. We will get through it and everyone will be better off.
I just have to gut punch myself sometimes lol

I hear you. It’s been a marathon already and some days I just want to unplug for good!

Happy Birthday Kim!!

(2) Show this thread