I have a ton of patience and willpower...I'm in it until the end but the thing that I will be glad to never do again is have work zoom meetings where the conversations are always about the 'trending' thing - i.e. Kanye is mentally ill, Elon is maniacal, gotta get my flu shot, so many people are getting cancer at such a young age, blah blah blah.

Even when I ask questions and try to plant seeds, it's blinders. It's so mind-numbing! Cannot wait for it to stop...

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

❤ They have scales on their eyes and their ears are shielded spiritually.

Wasn't there a Kim Clement prophesy that the veil would be lifted?

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @mars_1776 in this post can reply

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

I would have to go back and look but scriptures are clear that their eyes and ears would remain shut off as God hands them over continually to their beliefs in Satan's deception. Even within the great tribulation that's to come, they will not heed God. This is why Q states 4-6% will never wake. That's a lot of people.

Also consider that the veil has been lifted since the Cross. Those who have ears to hear will hear. Those who have eyes to see will see. ❤

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

(2) Show this thread