I have a ton of patience and willpower...I'm in it until the end but the thing that I will be glad to never do again is have work zoom meetings where the conversations are always about the 'trending' thing - i.e. Kanye is mentally ill, Elon is maniacal, gotta get my flu shot, so many people are getting cancer at such a young age, blah blah blah.

Even when I ask questions and try to plant seeds, it's blinders. It's so mind-numbing! Cannot wait for it to stop...

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

My red pill experience came on like a landslide. I watched the Jeffrey Epstein documentary at the time we were all shut down due to CoVid and I felt absolutely sick. I voiced my opinion on it on Facebook and thankfully a friend said, well if you really want to know...and then the flood gates opened. Once I was awake, I posted as much as I could on Facebook to engage others in what I now saw as not only plausible but probable. Lost some friends in the process and eventually got kicked off entirely when I exposed the leaked Hunter Biden laptop. It is amazing to me how much people "don't want to know" what goes on. But I'm sorry, once you know about the children, how do you close your eyes to that??!! We live in a sick world and I imagine those of us still hanging in there for all to be revealed, haven't given up specifically for those child abusers to be held accountable.

there are alot of people who just want to go through their days. with as little as possible stress in their lives.
i dont know what its like to "not want to know"...i dont understand that.
they basically are pushing their responsibilities onto others.

In response Irish Scot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @memyselfi in this post can reply

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

i've never been that kind of person. I have always been about honest & integrity and holding people accountable for their actions...so being awake to the lies & atrocities has put me in overdrive. I don't know how the people who have been redpilled longer than I have even cope. I feel like I have lost years of my life with a mental stress...but I also know I am exactly where I am supposed to be...I was meant to be awake.

In response Irish Scot to her Publication

ditto

(1) Show this thread