I own a trucking company, as do my parents and sister, and used to haul grain as a former farmer. I'm honestly ready to suck it up and take a massive hit to the industries that rely on diesel to show everyone that this is a real problem. I've been awake for 10 years & have saved up for my family and employees to be able to survive if shit hits the fan. I want them to feel a little bit of pain to understand what is really happening. I've got enough to cover payroll for a few weeks even if they don't work but I have to consider that all of my receivables may not get paid. So be it...I'm tired of this shit.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Corstruction in this post can reply

God bless you. ❤️🙏

God bless you. ❤️🙏

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

this Movie is killing the American way of life I pray that it does not do that to you!

People have no idea the world of hurt they'll be in without diesel. They think to themselves my car is gas so it won't matter. How do you think your gas gets delivered? Diesel running out will crash everything. Food supply and even school buses won't be able to run. No one will be driving anywhere

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

shutdown.

(1) Show this thread

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

I'm old enough to remember diesel being a cheaper form of transportation now look at the price!!!!
TY Brandon

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻😢✝️❤️

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

You are a rare gem caring for your employees like that 💚

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

You are a rare gem caring for your employees like that 💚

very cool i still dont know how they back those trailers in with ease

help me

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

I believe this is what @vincentkennedy means when he says WE will RISE UP
currently APL at 9.42 out of 10

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

My Son gifted me a 2000 VW Jetta TDI. With my 30 day temp tag, I was on the road. You can throw a couple of cats through it, but it gets me where I want to go. With the cost of diesel, and the fact that my new ride won't pass E-Check, it looks like I'll be Fred Flinstoning it in the very near future. Everything IS temporary.
Our futures are BRIGHT.
Remember this.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Part of my family is trucking company too hun, it is bad!

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I'm doing fine. I've been in the Farming, Construction, Trucking Industry my whole life. I turned 50 on July 1st. This is nothing new. G
Gen X finds this to be comical....we were prepared.

(1) Show this thread

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

The top never feels the effects we do nor do they care. If we as WE THE PEOPLE would start looking out for eachother within our own communities then we could all say FUCK EM.. Problem is not everybody is awake nor willing but I have a feeling if things don't change soon we aren't going to have a choice.

owner/op here. I've been hoping all year for 2 digit diesel merely for the red pill factor.

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

Prayers for you Sis. We all feelin it especially those of us that are middle men or living paycheck to paycheck. Prayers for all of you.

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Mandy Merica to her Publication

Thank you. I'm actually celebrating....the Normies will finally wake up soon! I've been blessed with a farm life. I cannot even explain how much I've gained from it. What I want' to pass along is that farmers have always had to cowtow to the Government. We were told/paid to have fallow land to get paid. We were told to use pesticides to get paid. We were told to use GMO's to get paid. We were told to buy crop insurance to get paid. We were told to inoculate our livestock to get paid. Then Bill Gates Foundation bought up all of our and through shell companies so that we can'[t farm anymore. See it yet?

(1) Show this thread

Prayers for you Sis. We all feelin it especially those of us that are middle men or living paycheck to paycheck. Prayers for all of you.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

hey i remember you, south alabama right, am so sorry bout your trucking business, so much responsibility, maybe relief soon♥️🙏

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

No, I'm Chiwaukee. 42 miles north of Chiraq & 42 miles south of Milwaukee....literally on the IL/WI border. 1/2 of our family farm was IL & the other 1/2 was WI. Just sold in 2022. Farm Trusts suck!

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Power up
You have this
Make a special meal and treat yourself.
Aloha🤗🤗💞🙏🙏

👍

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

I owned a small trucking company myself 20 years ago, without paying a driver and driving myself, i couldn’t afford it then. I can’t figure out how any trucking company can keep going through this.

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

I own 5 trucks and pay $6300/wk in fuel. Mind you though, in IL you have to be union. They force everyone to pay what I pay. That's why I pay $7000 a months in tolls as well. Sprinkle the infield so everyone gets paid

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

prayers

(2) Show this thread