Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I own a trucking company, as do my parents and sister, and used to haul grain as a former farmer. I'm honestly ready to suck it up and take a massive hit to the industries that rely on diesel to show everyone that this is a real problem. I've been awake for 10 years & have saved up for my family and employees to be able to survive if shit hits the fan. I want them to feel a little bit of pain to understand what is really happening. I've got enough to cover payroll for a few weeks even if they don't work but I have to consider that all of my receivables may not get paid. So be it...I'm tired of this shit.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

hey i remember you, south alabama right, am so sorry bout your trucking business, so much responsibility, maybe relief soon♥️🙏

No, I'm Chiwaukee. 42 miles north of Chiraq & 42 miles south of Milwaukee....literally on the IL/WI border. 1/2 of our family farm was IL & the other 1/2 was WI. Just sold in 2022. Farm Trusts suck!

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Corstruction in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

hey sorry i got that wrong, hope this all works out soon for your business and economy perks up soon♥️