Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world...

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I drove a truck after training for a month. When the company I worked for had a computer system that forced you to hit a button as to why I was you were making a stop and “taking a piss” was one of the buttons”, I left the industry. I was disgusted in that slave system. I’d rather pick cotton.

Only a Few Days Left of Diesel Fuel - YouTube

Use the Lyte Bug to survive a deadly blackout - try it risk free for 30 days: ⚡http://www.lytebug.comGet Up To 66% OFF by clicking the link aboveThere are on...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I feel the need to get ahold of seeds for the upcoming season early, just to have them on hand. I already saved pumpkin seeds for next year.

This terrifies me. I wish we lived in a place where we could grow food year round. I love my huge garden, but right now, it's going to sleep for the winter.

Also, the shipping industry, trucks, trains, cargo ships.

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

I own a trucking company, as do my parents and sister, and used to haul grain as a former farmer. I'm honestly ready to suck it up and take a massive hit to the industries that rely on diesel to show everyone that this is a real problem. I've been awake for 10 years & have saved up for my family and employees to be able to survive if shit hits the fan. I want them to feel a little bit of pain to understand what is really happening. I've got enough to cover payroll for a few weeks even if they don't work but I have to consider that all of my receivables may not get paid. So be it...I'm tired of this shit.

God bless you. ❤️🙏

God bless you. ❤️🙏

(21) Show this thread

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

There's plenty of fuel if people would get a back bone and stand up against Biden & His regime and just turn on the spigots and restart the pipelines. Port Fourchon in Louisiana for just one example.. on the gulf there's a significant petroleum industry. All they have to do is turn it on. All this hand wringing & fear mongering is stupid. If people start pressuring them maybe they will grow a pair.

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Renee Johnson to her Publication

They have been. Biden doesn't run the US. China, UK & Vatican runs US, Inc. They will do whatever they can to ruin us.

(1) Show this thread

My dad Navy, Father-in-Law -Army, nephew- Marine! I love this Country and bleed red, white, and blue! God Bless the USA!

And Semi Trucks!!!

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

No diesel....

No school ... 🤪

Much Love Many Blessings

👍