Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I own a trucking company, as do my parents and sister, and used to haul grain as a former farmer. I'm honestly ready to suck it up and take a massive hit to the industries that rely on diesel to show everyone that this is a real problem. I've been awake for 10 years & have saved up for my family and employees to be able to survive if shit hits the fan. I want them to feel a little bit of pain to understand what is really happening. I've got enough to cover payroll for a few weeks even if they don't work but I have to consider that all of my receivables may not get paid. So be it...I'm tired of this shit.

Prayers for you Sis. We all feelin it especially those of us that are middle men or living paycheck to paycheck. Prayers for all of you.

Only people mentioned by @MandyMerica in this post can reply

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Mandy Merica to her Publication

Thank you. I'm actually celebrating....the Normies will finally wake up soon! I've been blessed with a farm life. I cannot even explain how much I've gained from it. What I want' to pass along is that farmers have always had to cowtow to the Government. We were told/paid to have fallow land to get paid. We were told to use pesticides to get paid. We were told to use GMO's to get paid. We were told to buy crop insurance to get paid. We were told to inoculate our livestock to get paid. Then Bill Gates Foundation bought up all of our and through shell companies so that we can'[t farm anymore. See it yet?