Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I own a trucking company, as do my parents and sister, and used to haul grain as a former farmer. I'm honestly ready to suck it up and take a massive hit to the industries that rely on diesel to show everyone that this is a real problem. I've been awake for 10 years & have saved up for my family and employees to be able to survive if shit hits the fan. I want them to feel a little bit of pain to understand what is really happening. I've got enough to cover payroll for a few weeks even if they don't work but I have to consider that all of my receivables may not get paid. So be it...I'm tired of this shit.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I'm doing fine. I've been in the Farming, Construction, Trucking Industry my whole life. I turned 50 on July 1st. This is nothing new. G
Gen X finds this to be comical....we were prepared.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

😁Yeah this whole thing pretty much sucks for truckers and farmers. We dont farm anymore, just have cattle.

(1) Show this thread