This rainbow is comprised of the 63,779 cross-references in the Bible. The white bars along the bottom represent each Bible chapter, Genesis to Revelation. A cross-reference is a verse that echoes or confirms another verse. This would be amazing even if the Bible had been written by one person or at one time but the Bible was written by 40 authors over the span of 1500 years on 3 different continents.
The Bible is complex, diverse, and intricate, and yet it has one unified message: “For here is the way God loved the world—he gave his only, unique Son as a gift. So now everyone who believes in him will never perish but experience everlasting life.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

your post are inspiring people My Fren 🐸
Love you unconditionally
Love Like Jesus 3
Fight Like David 6
Pray Like Esther 9

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication

Mirror!

Bless Up!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🌈😇🎯🕊🙏🏻✝️❤️

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

And still, he went WILLINGLY.
Just let that sink in for a minute. Or more.

No human would or even COULD do that.

With EVERYTHING THEY DID TO HIM.

Father forgive me when i sin, when i am ungrateful, prideful, when i am unloving.

Help me Father to Love more like YOU did and still DO.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

this is the BEST post ever!!!!!

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

💖Yup

(1) Show this thread

Beautiful!

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

Amazing post Thank Q for sharing this is 💯

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Supposedly, we‘ve had 711 (7/11?) books of the bible kept from us? Wonder how it would look with those included!

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication

The verses we currently have from the Bible are amazing. I think it would be astounding, breathtakingly Wonderful if we had all the verses to learn from.

(1) Show this thread

IMO, after spending over 70 years within the Biblical framework, I have come to the conclusion that The Bible has been one of the best "tools" in The Controllers Toolbox in the control of The Human Race!
Think about it, we have never received a correct translation, so who knows what it REALLY says?!! 🤔 Anglican Priest, Paul A. Wallis & Vat. Translator, Mauro Biglino are endeavoring, right now to do that very thing!! Turns out the "elohim" of the book of Genesis are a group of Higher Beings, after all it IS a plural word that has been translated in the singular as "God". Mistranslation right at the start, so who knows what the rest of it says??? 😵

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Reminds me of an@jennja post.

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

dome… mispellings matter

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Dome Justice?

(4) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

The whole bible start to finish, points to Jesus Christ our Savior in one way or another. It truly is a glorious book. It really comes to life in a person's heart when the truth is revealed via the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. That indwelling Spirit is obtained by faith and belief in Jesus. 😇

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Interesting image, I see a flat plane covered by a dome.

Follower of Jesus/ Husband / Father ...all of which I am undeserving but Most appreciative

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

that is a fabulous observation.

(1) Show this thread

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Amen! Amen!

Follower of Jesus/ Husband / Father ...all of which I am undeserving but Most appreciative

there is a God
He is alive
In Him we live
and we survive
from dust our God
created man
He is our God
THE GREAT I AM!

In response Bubba Obbs to his Publication

One of my favorite...🙌🏻

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Thank You God 🙌🙌🙌

Yeshua🩸✝️ Mrs LuAnn Aalvik♥️ BereanWatchman Aleph/א Tav/ת #Gospel🎶 #CiC 👉#TrumpWon #19 NoVax! ORPatriot IFBAP💯

Amen!

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

WOW DIRTCLOD RIGHT ON LOVE THIS ONE