I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

This rainbow is comprised of the 63,779 cross-references in the Bible. The white bars along the bottom represent each Bible chapter, Genesis to Revelation. A cross-reference is a verse that echoes or confirms another verse. This would be amazing even if the Bible had been written by one person or at one time but the Bible was written by 40 authors over the span of 1500 years on 3 different continents.
The Bible is complex, diverse, and intricate, and yet it has one unified message: “For here is the way God loved the world—he gave his only, unique Son as a gift. So now everyone who believes in him will never perish but experience everlasting life.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Supposedly, we‘ve had 711 (7/11?) books of the bible kept from us? Wonder how it would look with those included!

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TaoOfSmoo in this post can reply

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication

The verses we currently have from the Bible are amazing. I think it would be astounding, breathtakingly Wonderful if we had all the verses to learn from.